Interest MSK Plaques - UK Based Group Buy (1 Viewer)

mattross1313

Full House
Reaction score
Hey Folks!

I am flirting with the idea of placing a small order with MSK for some plaques, but the shipping adds up quick. Figured I'd post up to see if there was interest from anyone else in the UK to share costs. I've had a few emails with their team who seem great so far. The costs for the plaques don't seem to drop from what I've asked so far, they might for a larger order (we can ask).

https://mskgaming.com/

Just for an example using a price for rectangle / marble effect plaques, size 82 x 57mm. Prices in USD.

Plaques are $7.17 each
Case (for x20) is $4
Shipping for 20 / 40 / 60 plaques to the UK, is $91 / $105 / $120 respectively.
So if my maths are right, a landed order of 20 plaques would average just over $12/per. A landed order of 60 plaques would be just over $9/per.

I'm assuming we aren't restricted to this single size plaque and can mix and match from their whole range.

Any interest from the UK folks? Would split shipping proportionally between us all, then it would just be domestic re-shipping on top.

I'm looking to order x20 cut corner plaques. I've not even started my artwork yet, so have no timeframes on this yet.

@jr8719
@BonScot
@BillyBluff
@London24
@Easylife
@Nymor
@Accrualgame

@JP1984 :ninja:

I'm sure there are others I've forgotten to tag too.

Probably not for me mate. Plaques look great but they take up a lot of space and I’m always knocking them over when they’re in stacks :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’ll follow this thread anyway… then buy 50 plaques 5 minutes before the order closes!!

Probably not for me mate. Plaques look great but they take up a lot of space and I’m always knocking them over when they’re in stacks :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’ll follow this thread anyway… then buy 50 plaques 5 minutes before the order closes!!
I am on the fence; they are difficult to shuffle! However, my crew loves them.

Hey Folks!

I am flirting with the idea of placing a small order with MSK for some plaques, but the shipping adds up quick. Figured I'd post up to see if there was interest from anyone else in the UK to share costs. I've had a few emails with their team who seem great so far. The costs for the plaques don't seem to drop from what I've asked so far, they might for a larger order (we can ask).

https://mskgaming.com/

Just for an example using a price for rectangle / marble effect plaques, size 82 x 57mm. Prices in USD.

Plaques are $7.17 each
Case (for x20) is $4
Shipping for 20 / 40 / 60 plaques to the UK, is $91 / $105 / $120 respectively.
So if my maths are right, a landed order of 20 plaques would average just over $12/per. A landed order of 60 plaques would be just over $9/per.

I'm assuming we aren't restricted to this single size plaque and can mix and match from their whole range.

Any interest from the UK folks? Would split shipping proportionally between us all, then it would just be domestic re-shipping on top.

I'm looking to order x20 cut corner plaques. I've not even started my artwork yet, so have no timeframes on this yet.

@jr8719
@BonScot
@BillyBluff
@London24
@Easylife
@Nymor
@Accrualgame

@JP1984 :ninja:

I'm sure there are others I've forgotten to tag too.
Did you get a quote from them, if so with what numbers? I got a quote of $8.97/ea for that size...

Potentially interested if we can get to a consensus on a design/designs.
I understand there's no MOQ, so assume we will each be buying our own plaques/designs? Unless folks want Nakatomi Plaques, which I doubt :LOL: :laugh:
I'll nudge you when it's almost closing time :D
Did you get a quote from them, if so with what numbers? I got a quote of $8.97/ea for that size...
Not an official quote, but I've been emailing and asking for prices and shipping estimates etc. I asked for that size with cut corners/marble effect.

Ok, mine were rounded, maybe that's the reason.

Anyway, if there is no interest, and you're ready soon-ish, you can piggyback on my order which will be sent... soon-ish.

Stacks of plaques! Sick brag!
You can’t hide talent :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
IMG_0183.jpeg

I would get in on this if we have some control over the denominations. My crew loves to play with the real denominations so would be interested in $50, $100, $200, $500 plaques. Definitely keep me posted. I would likely be picking up around 50-80 plaques in total. Happy to jump in on this.

I would get in on this if we have some control over the denominations. My crew loves to play with the real denominations so would be interested in $50, $100, $200, $500 plaques. Definitely keep me posted. I would likely be picking up around 50-80 plaques in total. Happy to jump in on this.
Sounds good mate! If I pull the trigger on these and get my artwork sorted I'll be looking to order 20.
I'm just back from a weekend away so trying to catch up on everything but will try and progress this soon :)

Very interested, can you share the details for the US? Can I play too?
Happy for you to jump onboard (if I ever get around to sorting this out). I imagine the onwards shipping from me to the US would cost a fair bit, but maybe not as much as MSK directly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom