Veteran's Day Military Dealer Buttons - Design Idea (3 Viewers)

Thanks. Might be the captures, but the colors on the blues look a touch off, with the CG seal being the worst.

That greenish USCG seal light blue color should match the numbers on the bottom (not sure which color numbers they use):
1633114113720.jpeg

If their CG seal light blue numbers match on their end, they should all be good. If not, we need to take a look.

Also, looks like the Navy edge font changed? Should be Liberator.

Thanks. Might be the captures, but the colors on the blues look a touch off, with the CG seal being the worst.

That greenish USCG seal light blue color should match the numbers on the bottom (not sure which color numbers they use):
View attachment 787697

If their CG seal light blue numbers match on their end, they should all be good. If not, we need to take a look.
Hi Colin- I emailed Kristil with these details. I also copied you on it. Thanks.

Hi guys this is the revised proof from Kristil BR PRO. Kristil adjusted the colors to the correct CYMK colors instead of RGB. If I copy the image and paste it to the thread it shows up correctly I believe. If I click on the drop an image link and attach the image it becomes distorted. Please see the two pictures below. Below the Top Image shows up as the colors should and the second image distorts the colors..
1633117860720.png

MilitaryDBs_Proof.jpg

Hi all just a few corrections on Fonts that did not translate properly on some of the buttons between design software. We are getting close, but we want these buttons to be as accurate they can be to their branch. Thanks Colin and Kristil for working diligently on correcting these issues.

Unfortunately, after looking at them for so long, I might have to get more than one. :)

Hi everyone these are the Final Proofs from BRPRO. That were reviewed by @warma and he deemed them to be good to go. Thanks to Kristil @BR Pro Poker in working with us in getting the right colors and fonts. We tried to be as accurate as possible. Colin worked in the Military in an unit that did a lot with communications so the correct colors and fonts for the Military Emblems was important for him and he nailed it. He even was in contact with the US Air Force on their logo for this project. I will be posting an order thread tonight. I will go through this thread and try to tag everyone who expressed interest on here.
1633383402749.png

Last edited:
Army Vet here—any chance someone is willing to part with an Army button?
Hi @mtzgr I have spares just been busy in the New Year. I will contact you and the few others that posted interest post Group Buy before. This wa my Group buy that I ran.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom