Veteran's Day Military Dealer Buttons - Design Idea (2 Viewers)

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I had an idea of this New 60MM DB Project where I was thinking about doing a set of Veterans Day Military Dealer buttons that would be at cost plus actual shipping to those on the PCF that served in any branch of the US Military. When I look up chips online I always see those Military Challenge coins and one day thought of Dealer Buttons. Veteran's day is in November so I figured I would have time to work on the design and get some feedback. First I contacted Kristil at BRPRO/ABC and she said they can make the buttons with the faces below. Not sure on the limits I will place on quantity I will order and who these can be available to besides US Armed Forces Personnel.

I need feedback from the Military personnel active or retired here on the PCF. Are the faces OK/correct for the logos for your branch? If there is a better logo to be used please share it. It would have to be somewhat high res to print. The rolling edges right now are blank and I need ideas on what to put on the rolling edges like any mottos, slogans, pictures like Tanks, Carriers, Battleships, F-16's, etc.. Or maybe just the word DEALER. I may need some help from someone with more skills on fixing the rolling edge so they will come out nice. This is still just an idea so not sure where this will go.
MilitaryDBSv2.jpg

SPACE.png

Last edited:
What a great Veterans Day present!

Could do each service’s “motto” on the rolling edge, although I don’t think the Army has one. (?)

(39mm version as a card protector would be cool too.)

I had to google it. What about each branches mission statement on the rolling edte?

USAF "To fly, fight, and win… airpower anytime, anywhere."

Could do each service’s “motto” on the rolling edge, although I don’t think the Army has one. (?)
The Army's official motto is "This We'll Defend," which is also displayed on the drill sergeant badge.

That said, putting "Dealer" on the rolling edge is the way to go. Simplicity.

Awesome idea, Mike! I like leaving the faces as they are and putting dealer on the rolling edge, as well.
++1 this ^^^^^

This is an AWESOME idea!! Any chance of getting seating buttons with the dealer buttons? 39mm, same logo on the top and seating number on the bottom. If that makes thing too complicated, not a problem. I just thought it would be cool to assign my jar head buddies to the Air Force table....LOL (sorry Bill)

++1 this ^^^^^

This is an AWESOME idea!! Any chance of getting seating buttons with the dealer buttons? 39mm, same logo on the top and seating number on the bottom. If that makes thing too complicated, not a problem. I just thought it would be cool to assign my jar head buddies to the Air Force table....LOL (sorry Bill)

I love it!

I have seating chips so I wouldn't be interested.

I have 50 DB's that all say "dealer" on the rolling edge. I think it could be more fun to have the mission statement on the edge. Again, not a deal breaker. Just looking for something a little more.

++1 this ^^^^^

Hi @Seeking Alpha Social Club what I could do is if you want seating chips for this when we run the Dealer Buttons I can tell her to allow you to print the faces on like 43mm or 47mm and Kristil can print it with numbers 1-10 on the other side of the searing chip. It should be easy and fairly simple to come up with a face color and number text for the seating side.

Does the Space Force have a seal yet, and is it it’s own branch or part of the Air Force?

Hi @Seeking Alpha Social Club what I could do is if you want seating chips for this when we run the Dealer Buttons I can tell her to allow you to print the faces on like 43mm or 47mm and Kristil can print it with numbers 1-10 on the other side of the searing chip. It should be easy and fairly simple to come up with a face color and number text for the seating side.
That would be AWESOME!! Thank you very much!!

For the rolling edge, perhaps “The hard nucleus around which the Navy forms in time of war.” :cool

Updated the OP with new faces for the USCG and added the Space Force.

Awesome idea. I’d be in for a full set and multiple Navy buttons. Maybe I would even do an add on in memory of my dad, who recently passed away. He was in Army at Fort Bragg. My mom is retired from DAV (Disabled American Veterans)

1358C1F9-0031-43B6-AD91-8FBBB28D3687.png

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom