LINKS_STRONG v2 (reserve yours now) (2 Viewers)

This time without the ugly mug!

IMG_1741.JPG

Playing a serious (ish) game for the first time in quite a while. Figured it's a good time to break out the V2. Starting with 150. Won my first pot of about 25 on a stone cold bluff.

20170311_192700.jpg

Sooooo......

This is a picture of your lovely wife's chip sitting atop the Old Town Bridge Tower looking over Charles Bridge and with the Prague Castle in the background...

...with regret, a bit of a breeze popped up just after the photo was snapped causing the chip to go end over end and over the edge of the Tower... with a nice cross breeze it sent the wonderful chip into the Vltava river!:(

Remaining photos will have to be with your chip Josh! Apologies to the Mrs.!

IMG_1929.JPG

Sooooo......

This is a picture of your lovely wife's chip sitting atop the Old Town Bridge Tower looking over Charles Bridge and with the Prague Castle in the background...

...with regret, a bit of a breeze popped up just after the photo was snapped causing the chip to go end over end and over the edge of the Tower... with a nice cross breeze it sent the wonderful chip into the Vltava river!:(

Remaining photos will have to be with your chip Josh! Apologies to the Mrs.!

View attachment 103538

We lost a soldier somewhere around Timberline Lodge, while attempting to partially hike up Mount Hood. At least it's resting in a beautiful spot now.

View attachment 103332 View attachment 103333

Josh,
Can you perhaps bring a reserve unit to WCB to get a soldier back out in the field?

It's been a bad week for link-chips!

Apologies for the long overdue posting.

Thank you so much for my chip. I carry it around in my wallet as a reminder of the supreme awesomeness of the chip community.

I'm not happy with any of the snaps, but here's an update while I find the right place, time, situation. It's a quest/process.

Culzean Castle is one of my favoritest places. It has a real magic to it.

You might've been there if you've ever watched Robin Hardy's 1973 movie The Wicker Man. It's the location for Christopher Lee's castle, in his role as Lord Summerisle.

20170628_130320.jpg

20170628_132252_001.jpg

20170628_130557.jpg

Like pistols/blades/clocks? Then this is for you:

20170628_131107.jpg

When my kids are older, I'm going to organise some charity high roller poker games in the Round Room. Poorly lit during the day, to protect the art/furnishings from light damage, but it's a great space/venue:

20170624_120052.jpg

I got reprimanded for Meg sitting on an antique chair, which is forbidden!! I shat in their dumb waiter as recompense.

Not the CPCs!!!

IMG_20170723_010938.jpg

Last edited:
Today, we went up to Gettysburg, PA. For those outside of the US, Gettysburg was one of the most pivotal battles of the Civil War (1861-1865). The cannon is atop little round top, where the north took position atop the hill and fended off the confederate (south) army. The other picture is on the Gettysburg Address memorial in the soldiers national cemetary. While not the exact location of the speech, it is nearby (exact location is not 100% known). We learned some interesting tidbits today, and can't wait to go back.

We are "lucky" that we live near many of the pivotal battlefields, and get to see such amazing historical items and references.

Enjoy

IMG_0384.JPG
IMG_0401.JPG
IMG_0404.JPG

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom