LINKS_STRONG v2 (reserve yours now) (2 Viewers)

links_slayer

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
TL;DR - PM me your address if you want one of these.

ls_inlay_final_v2.JPG

So...a couple weeks ago we found out my wife has thyroid cancer. That's the bad news. The good news is that it's curable and going to be far less life-altering than mine - but that doesn't make it less scary for her or for me. It's been a roller coaster ride to say the least. We have an appointment tomorrow to figure out details of the surgery and follow up treatment. And thanks to the behind-the-woodshed beating the radiation gave my thryoid, we're going to be synthroid buddies for life (I've already asked about a 2-for-1 discount...insurance is going to get back to me...).

I just placed the order with CPC and will get these shipped out to anyone that wants one as soon as I can after they arrive, on the house of course. The only stipulation is that you take a pic with the chip so I can show her how awesome PCFer's are.

first :)

Awsome post and great chip...I will wait some to give opportunity to newcomers

2nd :p

Okay, 3rd. But still in. And thanks, Josh!

Second Edit - Actually read your post beyond looking at the pic and shuddered. Very sorry to hear about the news, but at least it's a treatable condition. Plus she has you and your experience to lean on, so that could be helpful - mayve a few less unknowns to cause extra stress. I know she and her spirit and support were invaluable to you in the hard times...... she's going to need the same, and I'm sure you are 100% up for it. Love and best wishes to you both. This shit always seems to happen to the nicest people. :(

Promising pics as soon as the new links_strong chip arrives.

Last edited:
Of course I want one - those are hawt :cool: Best of luck to your wife. Good news is she has you for support (y) :thumbsup:

Great juju coming to wifey and you from Finland Josh. Stay strong.
Me? Yes. In.
The chip will already travel to Austria in February, if it arrives before the trip.

View attachment 70782

So...a couple weeks ago we found out my wife has thyroid cancer. That's the bad news. The good news is that it's curable and going to be far less life-altering than mine - but that doesn't make it less scary for her or for me. It's been a roller coaster ride to say the least. We have an appointment tomorrow to figure out details of the surgery and follow up treatment. And thanks to the behind-the-woodshed beating the radiation gave my thryoid, we're going to be synthroid buddies for life (I've already asked about a 2-for-1 discount...insurance is going to get back to me...).

I just placed the order with CPC and will get these shipped out to anyone that wants one as soon as I can after they arrive, on the house of course. The only stipulation is that you take a pic with the chip so I can show her how awesome PCFer's are.

Send me two and I'll re-inact @Redbelly famous pic. Are they 43mm? I have large areola.

In with the positive juju. Sending all teh good bikes your wife's way.

Fawesome chip!

I'd like to wish your wife a speedy recovery and all the best for you both. In!

So sorry to hear. I would love to join in the great group of supporters here on this forum and around the world. I love v1 and v2 chips

Heartfelt wishes to your wife and whole family!!! Just a total gut punch to see this thread! Very sorry to hear but huge relief to see that it's got a good prognosis!

I'd love to do my part btw... but I'll need "two" chips please!

(thanks to @H/Q for bringing me into this thread!)

Last edited:
Reactions: H|Q
Lots of JuJu and positive thoughts sent your way sir. I'd love one and cant wait to show off the pair of chips!

View attachment 70782

Best wishes for you and your wife Josh. I'm amazed just how common thyroid problems are. Never thought much of it until a couple months ago when I was diagnosed with Graves. All of us Wisconsinites can be Synthroid buddies!

PM coming, best wishes and luck to you and your wife. I still owe you a photo from the last one too and I haven't forgotten!

G'day Josh,

Sorry to hear about that mate, but you both make a great team and can beat cancer's ass again. The chip looks great and I would be honoured to have one and get a pic for you both. Praying for you guys. PM'd address.

Cheers,
Adam

Thoughts and prayers to the family, Josh. Lots of positive links-strong juju coming your way from all of us!

Just send mine and Mr Cheese's to one of us. We will figure out the rest

Last edited:
Sorry to hear the news Josh. My family wishes the best for you and your wife. Here is to a fast and healthy recovery!

If I could get two please and I will give one to my sister.

Happy to pay.

Take care,
Kyle

Josh, so sorry to hear. I'll be thinking of you guys. At least she has a good example to follow and you know from experience how to be there.

I'll take one and I'll try to get a shot of it somewhere good this time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom