SOLD Jack Detroit Primary and Secondary Early Sale thread - SOLD OUT (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rest of the shipping labels have been printed and the last of the orders will go out tomorrow. 204 orders in 3 days!! I love the little white boxes! No more placing the chips in racks and then putting the chips in those white envelopes. That saves so much time. I think I went through 20 rolls of tape. I just don't trust the Flat Rate Boxes so I tape the hell out of them. Tape is cheap...damaged chips ruins lives.

Chips should start arriving tomorrow. Can't wait to see all the pictures.

Thanks again for a great sale and I will have the thread up about the add-on sale by Thursday

Jim

Thank you Jim @TheChipRoom

The rest of the shipping labels have been printed and the last of the orders will go out tomorrow. 204 orders in 3 days!! I love the little white boxes! No more placing the chips in racks and then putting the chips in those white envelopes. That saves so much time. I think I went through 20 rolls of tape. I just don't trust the Flat Rate Boxes so I tape the hell out of them. Tape is cheap...damaged chips ruins lives.

Chips should start arriving tomorrow. Can't wait to see all the pictures.

Thanks again for a great sale and I will have the thread up about the add-on sale by Thursday

Jim

Thanks Jim for the great sale... I can't wait.

giphy.gif

Reminder: Saturday will the prime party night for St. Patty’s day. Pace yourself to ensure you are capable to purchase chips Sunday, especially West Coast. Maybe an evening sale would be best?

The first box I got in has similar damage. A 1 dollar chip got a bit damaged. Hopefully all of yours survived.

Hmm... my second package was shipped to Wyoming not Wisconsin...
March 13, 2019, 4:54 am
Arrived at Unit
JACKSON, WY 83002
Your item arrived at the Post Office at 4:54 am on March 13, 2019 in JACKSON, WY 83002.

Hmm... my second package was shipped to Wyoming not Wisconsin...
March 13, 2019, 4:54 am
Arrived at Unit
JACKSON, WY 83002
Your item arrived at the Post Office at 4:54 am on March 13, 2019 in JACKSON, WY 83002.

Yikes. I bet that person is going to be confused.

Im jealous! Label made yesterday looks like I'm in the getting dropped off today group. Maybe Friday at best. Hate waiting....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom