All Jack's Detroit Pr0n goes here (3 Viewers)

Thomacetti

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score

In time I will alter this startpost with more pictures & info (like the PCA thread)

one Box showed up...hoping the other one isn’t far behind. Wow. Wow. Wow.
E56219B1-FB0C-480D-8592-68F8988B6EAB.jpeg
F599BC82-E27F-47AA-8F9E-79A7E7FFC14C.jpeg
76EA85DE-78FE-4291-BB0D-F7E0E4136BAE.jpeg

Pics don’t do the $1000s Justice —vibrant. Love all of them. Even the primary $25s that I got a barrel of, after the initial sale’s First hour.

...a bunch of secondary $25’s and a few others still on the way.
F749F8D1-F73D-42D2-BCD8-DA557209146A.jpeg

Last edited:
Just ordered a rack of secondary 100’s. Looks like I have a long way to go to finish this cash set up. Time to off the Cleveland’s I guess, pics coming soon I hope!

Come on Jack.. post your pr0n!

@Thomacetti ...you'll want to remove that apostrophe from your thread title ;)

Last edited:
Hello friends....

The three color fives are jaw droppers. Snappers are also beautiful. The primary 25s and 8v 500s are a little disappointing in person, personally. But overall, might be one of my favorite sets ive seen here in my 16 years of collecting. I have another few racks coming to add on also.

Hello friends.... View attachment 260224

The three color fives are jaw droppers. Snappers are also beautiful. The primary 25s and 8v 500s are a little disappointing in person, personally. But overall, might be one of my favorite sets ive seen here in my 16 years of collecting. I have another few racks coming to add on also.

Gorgeous!! Congrats!

I thought, based on earlier pictures, the GO $5s had Off White spots. Based on your pictures, it's more like Sunrise, isn't it?

Edit: I really like the way the GO $5s go with the Primary $25s, btw.
Re-edit: Someone just message me the spot is not Sunrise but Apricot.

Last edited:
The colors on the primary 500s came off totally different in person. Way more purple and green then the pictures seemed. Still pretty, but a bit more muted.

Yep.. those $5s are sweet and the GO $5s look really nice also.. what do you think of the sec $25 and pri $100?
They look stellar from your pics also

Yep.. those $5s are sweet and the GO $5s look really nice also.. what do you think of the sec $25 and pri $100?
They look stellar from your pics also

The secondary $10 is way under-rated and under-appreciated. I bet it will look great in many mixed sets.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom