SOLD Jack Detroit Primary and Secondary Early Sale thread - SOLD OUT (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChipRoom

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
For those of you who have never experienced a Chip Room sale, there are a few rules. We try to do things so people can acquire a complete set at good prices. The limits are to prevent people from purchasing large quantities of single denominations that prevent others from completing their sets. We also have to factor in our quantities into the calculations.
We will post a time and date for the sale. At that time, the shopping cart will appear after you refresh your screen. Each chip will be listed individually and you have to load each denomination and quantity into your cart before you check out. Sometimes chips can sell out very quickly, so don't delay.

Jack Detroit
Primary and Secondary Early Sale

Sunday, March 10th
2:00 p.m. Eastern Time

Primary and Secondary Chip Pricing and limits
$.25 chips - $3.49/chip (cannot exceed 5% of your total order)

$1 chips - $1.59/chip (cannot exceed 25% of your total order)

$2.50 chips - $1.99/chip (cannot exceed 10% of your total order)

$5 chips - $1.59/chip (cannot exceed 25% of your total order)

$25 chips - $1.59/chip (cannot exceed 35% of your total order)
Primary

Secondary

$100 chips - $1.99/chip (cannot exceed 30% of your total order)
Primary

Secondary

$500 chips - $2.99/chip (cannot exceed 10% of your total order)
Primary

Secondary

$1000 chips - $8.99/chip (cannot exceed 5% of your total order)
Primary

Secondary

$5000 chips - $12.99/chip (cannot exceed 5% of your total order)

Primary

Secondary

Grand Opening Chips
**These chips can be added above the 2000 chip limits. These chips can purchased alone or as part of a set. This is a little confusing, but you can either choose to have them count toward your percentage or not. VERY IMPORTANT: The Maximum the $5 chips can count is towards 25% of your order and the maximum the $25 chips can count is 35% of your order. What I trying to say, if you try and use this as a loophole or to try and "game the system", I will be very disappointed and will refund your order. If you are unsure, please send me your scenario before the sale.

$5 chips - $1.29/chip (limit 1000 per household)

$5 chips - $1.29/chip (limit 1000 per household)

Sample Sets
$84.99/set (maximum 3 sets per household)

The limits may be confusing, because we have never had primaries and secondary's that are both new. The limits listed above are whether you choose primary or secondary, not both. (Example: if you order 2000 chips, you can either order 1 rack of primary or 1 rack of secondary $5000 chips, not both)

Rules

1) Primary and Secondary chips are limited to 2000 chips per household (grand opening and sample sets can be added above 2000)
2) All orders MUST comply to the denomination percentage limits or they will be cancelled and refunded (no exceptions)

1. No multiple orders to hit your percentages. Each order must comply to the percentages or it will be cancelled and refunded
  2. After the first hour, all limits on percentages will be removed and you can purchase up to 1000 additional chips with no limits.

Thanks! Jim

Last edited:
Awesome!!

Looking for buying partners! Anyone not maxing out your $500s, talk to me :)

Am I reading correctly that in order to get a rack of quarters you need to order at least 2000 chips?

I understand that the quarters are likely rare...and damn are they pretty... But seems counterintuitive since a set that requires quarters (.25/.25 or .25/.50) isn't really ever going to require 2000 chips.

I understand the limits are meant to restrict flipping, but unfortunately it's going to be impossible to build a set for anything under 1/1 with that 5% restriction. (Edit: unless you're needing to spread 1 table with quarters and 2 tables of 1/1+ or something, seems like a fringe case)

Great prices though. Thanks for the sale Jim!

Edit: seems I missed the rule about limits being removed after 1 hour. I suppose that's the only way to build a 1 table set with a reasonable breakdown.

Last edited:
I'm confused how you get a 1/2 cash set when only allowed 25% red?

edit: fine print hopefully they left after an hour

Last edited:
Sorry to be a pain Jim @TheChipRoom , I only need $1 and $25, and in keeping with the spirit of initially not ordering the 1,000 I would need, I was just wondering how to undertake an initial purchase of $1 and $25 without exceeding 25% and 35% respectively, so that I can access the good will of the lifted restrictions once an hour has passed?

Any advice from anyone who has done this in the past so I can build a limit set (as others have done) from 900 x $1 and $100 x $25 at the prices listed?

Sorry to be a pain Jim @TheChipRoom , I only need $1 and $25, and in keeping with the spirit of initially not ordering the 1,000 I would need, I was just wondering how to undertake an initial purchase of $1 and $25 without exceeding 25% and 35% respectively, so that I can access the good will of the lifted restrictions once an hour has passed?

Any advice from anyone who has done this in the past so I can build a limit set (as others have done) from 900 x $1 and $100 x $25 at the prices listed?
I believe we have to wait out the first hour.

I believe we have to wait out the first hour.
I hope this ^^^, but also note the use of the word 'additional'. I read this to mean, in addition to a purchase made with % restrictions.

P.S. not looking to flip as would be a poor business model with the shipping from Oz :)

I hope this ^^^, but also note the use of the word 'additional'. I read this to mean, in addition to a purchase made with % restrictions.

P.S. not looking to flip as would be a poor business model with the shipping from Oz :)
Don't forget the "up to" part. I read that as saying even if you bought 2000 chips in the first hour under the restrictions, then you could still buy up to 1000 more after the first hour, with no restrictions.

Oh, I missed the rule about limits being removed after an hour. That helps, although quarters would likely be gone by then I would guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom