SOLD Jack Detroit Primary and Secondary Early Sale thread - SOLD OUT (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe we were each other’s kangaroos? o_O

Same here. I try not to give the government a free loan of my money.

Unless you are talking millions in overpaid taxes, the results of overpaying your taxes (loan to the government) are pretty inconsequential. If money market interest at 2.5%, you’re talking about $100 per $10K of a refund. The utility and happiness I receive from getting $10K back in March certainly exceeds the happiness of that $100 of the course of the year.

My thoughts. Take them as you will.

Yeah I thought about that and tried but for some reason it's not saving. I'll keep trying, thank you.

I'd suggest you just copy and paste the spreadsheet into your own google doc or wait until 4am when no one is in it.

Does anyone have any images of the chips?
LOL didn't even notice this... @TheChipRoom up to you obviously but may help if you have the pictures in this thread (end of OP) unless you're trying to keep amounts down in the first hour :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

also I just thought of this.... whomever made the PDF of these chips should 100% be fired from GPI. made them look like poop compared to the actual chips.

Unless you are talking millions in overpaid taxes, the results of overpaying your taxes (loan to the government) are pretty inconsequential. If money market interest at 2.5%, you’re talking about $100 per $10K of a refund. The utility and happiness I receive from getting $10K back in March certainly exceeds the happiness of that $100 of the course of the year.

My thoughts. Take them as you will.
That's exactly the way uncle Sam hopes you'll think. Of course you're also overlooking the fact that you're out over $800 each month too.

Also in Kansas the state taxes your state refund as income the next year...so you get fucked 2x. Talk about an illegal tax on top of an illegal tax.

Of course just my thoughts as well.

time to break out the trusty ol' TCR chip sale percentage spreadsheet :D
Way ahead of you.
Looking for buying partners! Anyone not maxing out your $500s, talk to me :)
I think I will wait for the “I bought too many chips” For Sale threads in the coming months.
No need to wait, get on the bandwagon now.

According to my spreadsheet calculations, my totally conforming 2000-chip set is gonna cost $5,550. And I only need one rack. :rolleyes:

So, that means 1,900 chips will be up for sale immediately. That includes a rack each of quarters, $500s, and $5000s, and 200 to 500 of everything else (and some quantities are adjustable, based on your needs). Everything that is mult-rack and pre-paid, I'll cover the re-shipping. All pre-paid pricing will be rounded up, because I hate calculating pennies. :cool

Get your orders in now -- first-come, first-served.

EDIT: all spoken for. Thanks, everybody -- almost everything was accounted for in about 3 hours. :tup:

Last edited:
Way ahead of you.

According to my spreadsheet calculations, my totally conforming 2000-chip set is gonna cost $5,550. And I only need one rack. :rolleyes:

So, that means 1,900 chips will be up for sale immediately. That includes a rack each of quarters, $500s, and $5000s, and 200 to 500 of everything else (and some quantities are adjustable, based on your needs). Everything that is mult-rack and pre-paid, I'll cover the re-shipping. All pre-paid pricing will be rounded up, because I hate calculating pennies. :cool

Hello BG, pm incoming

Way ahead of you.

PM sent

Looking forward to hitting refresh button every 5 sec for 5 min before sale just in case Jim’s watch is fast.

I think the secondary $25 is awesome and would make a great 25c chip for those that miss out on the actual 25c chips.

Then label the primary $100 as $20 chip and you have an awsome low stakes cash set at a very affordable price.

How exciting! I won't be in on this sale, but it's been a ton of fun to watch. You all are absolutely insane. Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom