SOLD Black Friday Sale (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah let’s go Greektown! I’ll go super crazy nuts on higher denom RHCs and IHCs.

I’m sure they can convince RHC haters that some RHCs are so nice.

Was my first live blaze orange I saw in my life.
View attachment 1208521
I think people will shit on these for being oversized inlay tbh. But I personally don’t mind it with these chips since it is kinda subtle, doesn’t just take the show away from the chip, and the inlay is simple in addition to being aesthetically pleasing. So I hope people hate them and take a fat juicy shit on them. Because that will mean more for me and you!

I think people will shit on these for being oversized inlay tbh. But I personally don’t mind it with these chips since it is kinda subtle, doesn’t just take the show away from the chip, and the inlay is simple in addition to being aesthetically pleasing. So I hope people hate them and take a fat juicy shit on them. Because that will mean more for me and you!
I doubt it if these surface people will be going crazy

I think people will shit on these for being oversized inlay tbh. ..... So I hope people hate them and take a fat juicy shit on them.

Yeah! like me

breaking-bad.gif

Word, looking to snag a full set of chips for my craps setup. Those Tropicana chips are dope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom