SOLD Black Friday Sale (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you go to check out you’ll get a message stating which ones are not available if you are checking out with ones that aren’t available.

Awesome thanks. So if the link works that means available.

If you can check out with PayPal then it’s good to go. If it’s not available you can still put it in your cart but you won't know until you go through the checkout procedure and it tells you sold out.

It’s not worth checking out just skip it. ;)
Save this gif to use: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
B10421D6-456F-475F-9A6D-62772732364C.gif

Tropicana primary owners!

Roughly what percent of your chips have delamination issues? Do they tend to be more noticeable (left) or barely noticeable (right)?

tempImagehXO5Mf.jpg

And have any of you relabeled? Curious to see results.

And have any of you relabeled? Curious to see results
PXL_20230311_042003605.PORTRAIT.jpg

Relabeling is quite a process. Getting rid of the glue is a challenge, but I got my process down pretty well. I made a post in a private conversation with pictures and examples of how to do it. If anyone wants to know, I can repost it here ... or just start a new thread.

As far as delamination goes, from what I can tell none of the secondaries that I have are affected.

View attachment 1169834

Relabeling is quite a process. Getting rid of the glue is a challenge, but I got my process down pretty well. I made a post in a private conversation with pictures and examples of how to do it. If anyone wants to know, I can repost it here ... or just start a new thread.

As far as delamination goes, from what I can tell none of the secondaries that I have are affected.
Yes

Please repost process-

I'm going to dabble in relabeling some chips

Tips Please

:)
Jeff

Yep sorry for sharing this here, was not a good idea. Btw @LeLe i'm not trying to make money there, I bought them 1$ each, price i'm looking to sale them.

When is the next sale coming?

This year we only had Diamond Jacks… Last year we had a lot, IG, LE, Jumer’s, Trop Evansville, Cadillac Ranch (excluding NCVs, speaking of cash chips).

Greektown coming anytime soon??? If that’s coming I’ll go NUTS on it, seriously I’m not kidding. RHC love

When is the next sale coming?

This year we only had Diamond Jacks… Last year we had a lot, IG, LE, Jumer’s, Trop Evansville, Cadillac Ranch (excluding NCVs, speaking of cash chips).

Greektown coming anytime soon??? If that’s coming I’ll go NUTS on it, seriously I’m not kidding. RHC love
I would fucking LOVE if we got the greektown chips! Would buy a set 1000%

I would fucking LOVE if we got the greektown chips! Would buy a set 1000%
Yeah let’s go Greektown! I’ll go super crazy nuts on higher denom RHCs and IHCs.

I’m sure they can convince RHC haters that some RHCs are so nice.

Was my first live blaze orange I saw in my life.
IMG_8871.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom