SOLD Jack Detroit Primary and Secondary Early Sale thread - SOLD OUT (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's left nut do you need for me to get some of those Harbor Lights 500's?!? Those are amazing!
Yes, they are AWESOME and one of my favs...
unfortunately (or fortunately), I'm all set in the left nut department.

Last edited:
Afternoon shipments. I hope the donut sugar buzz hasn't worn off!

Attachments

• 20190312_150233.jpg
    20190312_150233.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 284
They prob could use a bottle of Advil with all those bricks they can now be in the labor trade lol

Starting to worry! Shipping label created yesterday afternoon, but package not received by the Post Office yet!!

Starting to worry! Shipping label created yesterday afternoon, but package not received by the Post Office yet!!

This isn't something to worry about. I found out last time this happened to me that sometimes an employee forgot to scan the item and when it gets to the next sorting facility it'll pop up.

This isn't something to worry about. I found out last time this happened to me that sometimes an employee forgot to scan the item and when it gets to the next sorting facility it'll pop up.
I’ve had the item arrive at my Post Office without ANY tracking recorded...but it wasn’t such precious cargo!!!

Thanks Jim!

Order placed yesterday for some primary $25's - received shipping notice today. Add-on order for some spares received a shipping refund for the combined order. First class service!!!

The rest of the shipping labels have been printed and the last of the orders will go out tomorrow. 204 orders in 3 days!! I love the little white boxes! No more placing the chips in racks and then putting the chips in those white envelopes. That saves so much time. I think I went through 20 rolls of tape. I just don't trust the Flat Rate Boxes so I tape the hell out of them. Tape is cheap...damaged chips ruins lives.

Chips should start arriving tomorrow. Can't wait to see all the pictures.

Thanks again for a great sale and I will have the thread up about the add-on sale by Thursday

Jim

The rest of the shipping labels have been printed and the last of the orders will go out tomorrow. 204 orders in 3 days!! I love the little white boxes! No more placing the chips in racks and then putting the chips in those white envelopes. That saves so much time. I think I went through 20 rolls of tape. I just don't trust the Flat Rate Boxes so I tape the hell out of them. Tape is cheap...damaged chips ruins lives.

Chips should start arriving tomorrow. Can't wait to see all the pictures.

Thanks again for a great sale and I will have the thread up about the add-on sale by Thursday

Jim
You rock Jim, thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom