SOLD Black Friday Sale 2023 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Blue College Football GIF by Michigan Athletics

Jim's going to be in a good mood for awhile. Congrats!
HAIL YES!!!!

Putting in an order for the Diamond Jacks T5 set!
Any recommendations for a decent poker case for them?

Putting in an order for the Diamond Jacks T5 set!
Any recommendations for a decent poker case for them?

If you don't plan to move the chips from house to house, I recommend a 600 chip acrylic birdcage like this so you can display the chips and still have room for another rack should you buy more in the future

1705518292273.png

Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 11.05.03 AM.png

Lots of good threads here on PCF about best cases to buy. I don't like the bird cages personally, I prefer the Versa cases. You can search Versa on here for past threads, I saw this one pop up recently:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/best-chip-cases.111106/#post-2291138
I got two Versa 1k and they seem to do the job. Sometimes a latch or two come undone easily but the rest still holds up just fine. I wish there was an 800 option. 1k seems to be to much for me and they can be quite heavy. Another thing I have trouble is fitting 43mm rack from Justin. I may have to saw a rack down to hold 80 to make it work.

ok thank you, what set is left in stock?
you will have to wait for the next sale. Items tend to sell out within minutes of the sale going live. Watch for a sale being posted (in the past 2-3x per year) and if there is something listed of interest, be ready to "ultra-click" at the time the sale goes live. Generally the prices are better in the sales than in the aftermarket.

Looks like the $1's, $5's, and $25's are still available (should be if you're able to add them to the paypal cart). See the link in post #1

1708115725719.png

You’ll find out at checkout if they are still available. Jim is on vacation, otherwise he usually cleans up old links where the chips are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom