SOLD Jack Cincinnati Sale (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In our case here, the refunds are due entirely to PayPal's error. So it would be completely unreasonable for them to not refund fees charged for a transaction that never would have taken place at all other than due to their error.
paypal IT'S unreasonable. I speak for my own experience (my e-commerce since november 2020 no longer accept paypal)

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1212 (3).jpg

IMG_1200.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1210.jpg

I would think people would want to hold off until Jim figures everything out. I haven't heard anything about my tiny secondary $25 order and I don't plan to until he gets this sorted out. No need to add onto the fire.

Ok, it's looks like we have gotten through the problem orders. I will begin filling the rest of the orders tomorrow and Saturday. Then I will start sending out combined shipping refunds. Fingers crossed, no more issues. Thanks everyone for your incredible patience and great attitude during this mess. I'll try my best to make sure this never happens again.

Ok, it's looks like we have gotten through the problem orders. I will begin filling the rest of the orders tomorrow and Saturday. Then I will start sending out combined shipping refunds. Fingers crossed, no more issues. Thanks everyone for your incredible patience and great attitude during this mess. I'll try my best to make sure this never happens again.
No worries; we appreciate all you do. I hope you had the PayPal rep offering to do your laundry for a year by the end of it ;)

Did they give you any idea what went wrong?

If you find us some more great chips I'm pretty sure everyone will forget about this very quickly :)

On a side note, in the process of emailing people I came across a customer who was using different addresses in order to evade the 2000 chips per household rule. That person told me at other people on the forum do it as well. This will serve as your one and only warning: If I catch anyone doing this to violate the 2000 chips per household rule, you will be permanently banned from Chip Room sales.

On a side note, in the process of emailing people I came across a customer who was using different addresses in order to evade the 2000 chips per household rule. That person told me at other people on the forum do it as well. This will serve as your one and only warning: If I catch anyone doing this to violate the 2000 chips per household rule, you will be permanently banned from Chip Room sales.
1616723543409.png

Probably the same jack wagons running their mouths on this thread!

What is wrong with people :(

I hope both of that person's orders were canceled. Sorry you have to deal with that kind of ridiculousness.

I'd like to say this is surprising but it's not. Greed and selfishness drives so much garbage in our society, why wouldn't it be pervasive in an expensive hobby?

These people should be named, shamed, and ostracized.

I'd say it could be easy to identify these folks from the volume of activity they do in the classified but I'm assuming these dirt bags operate in the shadow of PMs.

Why do greedy assholes have to ruin every facet of life?

Seems easy enough to go through previous sales and figure out who has done this, they have probably done it multiple times.
Maybe they get whatever the opposite of a golden ticket is which would mean no chips until after the first hour. Shit brown ticket?

Those who buy within limits can do as they feel with their purchases, their money, their chips, however, if someone is using multiple addresses to bypass these limits and prevent others who could’ve had chips...chiproom is clear about limits and it’s a disrespect, honestly, I say ban them for good, period....but will be hard as they can go under new member name and paypal account and have new address to send it, which is unfortunate.

if they buy using different accounts they probably sell using different ones too. You won’t catch one account selling 5 racks of jack cinci snappers over the next couple of weeks unless the guy is a total dimwit.

but do they ship using the corresponding fake ID? That’s a good test and a likely blind spot for them. Jim doesn’t need more work at this point but if you looked through PMs and checked the PayPal ID used you’d likely find different accounts using the same PayPal for sales. And if not there, then you’d find return shipping addresses that match up with addresses associated with other accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom