I'm Positive Now OH!!! CRAP!! My Wife just got Positive Covid Test Results (1 Viewer)

Good luck Russ. Hope the infusion goes smoothly and your recovery is quick!

I think the lack of information sharing about COVID has been a strange thing. In my little rural town, if someone gets it, they try to keep it a secret for some stupid reason. It's like a scarlet letter, and a source of much gossip. It's the weirdest thing, seriously. But I think this attitude about it is really problematic. If people knew how so many people around them have been directly impacted, perhaps the virus wouldn't be taken so lightly by so many people -- and perhaps this would also impact the spread.

I almost started an off-topic poll about this a few weeks ago, but decided against it. I think a lot more people that you know, have been directly impacted. One of my coworkers is currently hospitalized. This stuff is no joke. If you don't know someone now...you will.

Best of luck on a speedy recovery Russ!

This stuff really shouldn't be private, and in reality isn't.

The County Health Dept, and others calling ya about yr condition and making sure yr confined, and ya have to tell the Schools and everyone ya have had contact with the past 10 days, ect,ect.

I HAD MY INFUSION TODAY !!! I was the 6th person to receive it.

I LMK how it works.

We had one worker contract it back in July after traveling to NC for a family gathering (stupid decision, imo), she recovered after 2-3 weeks.

I received notice yesterday from my 86-year old Mom's assisted living facility that her results from last Friday's test are positive, and she is displaying minor symptoms.

I received "Bamlanivimab" Infusion, took 1Hr and stayed 1 Hr after.

I am already feeling much better today, so far no side effects.

I don't mind sharing my info on this Virus, If it helps just 1 other person, that's great.

In my opinion the more info out there the better..........

I don't mind sharing my info on this Virus, If it helps just 1 other person, that's great.

Infuse me with the Balizabub!

Kidding, glad you are feeling better. I'll keep my good vibes heading your way.

It’s been a few days. If you’re still typing that’s good news! Get better fast!

Hope you are doing better Russ. I echo what many are sharing about having friends and family struggle through this pandemic over the last 8 months. I have been pleasantly surprised how serious the PCF community seems to have taken this virus, many since the very start. Sometimes I just assume (maybe from reading the Chip Board bulletins from time to time) that chip collectors are prone to right-wing conspiracy theories but Covid is all too real.

Looking forward to the next (hopefully positive) update and will keep you in my thoughts.

Just seeing this. I have you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Get well soon.

Monoclonal antibody treatment. In selected populations may decrease chance of hospitalization within 28 days post-infusion from 10% to 3%, according to evidence quoted from FDA emergency use authorization based on data from Eli Lilly. Hopefully you wouldn't have required it anyway, but if safe and effective and not ridiculously expensive then it's probably worth it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom