I'm Positive Now OH!!! CRAP!! My Wife just got Positive Covid Test Results (2 Viewers)

UPDATE: I am feeling a little better, but still have no Smell or Taste, as well as always tired.

Nelda. is still pretty sick and may have to take her to ER if she keeps going they way she is.

Though she was better this Morning, but was wrong.
My taste came back about 2 weeks after my other symptoms went away. I've heard it's different for everyone though. I've also read that Zinc supplements are very important and can potentially help restore taste/smell.

I loaded up every day on a multi-vitamin, extra C and D, along with Zinc and Iodine supplement pills.

so so glad to hear. I am worried right now, my daughter has symptoms but had a rapid test done today and it came back negative.

My worrisome mind just thinks it must be a false negative. My wife and I are both high risk so I worry about this stuff.

Phew, I’ve been worried since we hadn’t heard from you. Thanks for the update, glad it’s getting better for you all

Glad to see you’re doing better! In my experience from having COVID, don’t worry about the smell/taste, focus on vitals and breathing instead.

7 months later amd I still don’t have my normal sense of smell back. I can smell the majority of scents, but I get wicked phantom smells for days if not weeks on end. I smelled White Castle for two weeks last month. The senses will come back eventually according to my docs, focus on the important stuff! Sending great vibes

Well, a couple days ago this dam virus put me back down. worse than before.

If not better by Tomorrow taking some new meds. been instructed to go to ER.

Prob wait until at least Sun to decide.

May not be back for a few days.

seriously bro - don't think just go. Let the professionals take care of you man.

Listen to your gut. If you feel like things aren't going well and are taking a turn for the worse please don't delay in getting treatment. Best wishes.

So glad to hear that you and your wife are feeling better. Take care and continue getting better!

Oh no!!!

Heed your doctors' instructions. This is not a "wait-and-see-how-I-feel" disease. Hoping for the best.

How's your wife doing?

I don't remember posting my last post...

I made it thru today and still at home. My Ox stays 90-93 after moving around but goes to 93-94 after sitting for awhile. so trying to stay away from Hospital.

Seems that the additional meds are helping. I really think my CPAC Machine and Albuterol Machine have actually kept me going better that anything else.

Thanks again for yr thoughts.

Won't post here anymore unless major change occurs.

I made it thru today and still at home. My Ox stays 90-93 after moving around but goes to 93-94 after sitting for awhile. so trying to stay away from Hospital.

Seems that the additional meds are helping. I really think my CPAC Machine and Albuterol Machine have actually kept me going better that anything else.

Keep the lines of communications with your health system active. Oxygen saturation of 90-94 is still of concern. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Please let us know when you’re through it.

Most I know who have had it had a ‘false bottom’ or two before they finally got past it. Thoughts and prayers that this will be the real low for you and you’ll head back to healthy soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom