I'm Positive Now OH!!! CRAP!! My Wife just got Positive Covid Test Results (1 Viewer)

PLeasse do as your doctor asks and get the infusion asap, not sure what he wants you to get but it could be the remdesivir or the antibody treatment that was recently given approval.

Prayers shipped for you and your family Russ, as others have stated I would listen to the doc and get the infusion, the therapeutics they've developed to help combat COVID have made a big difference the past several months.

Bes wishes for a quick recovery to you and your family. And FWIW, I'd do what the doctor says.

Best wishes Russ. Follow the doctor's suggestion quickly! I hope you're feeling better soon!

Just got back from to ER, as they have to evaluate my condition and forward to Hunt County Covid Approval Board the recommendations.

Should here tomorrow and be scheduled for the infusion

Has to be done within 3 of test results.

Thanks Again everyone.

Hope you and your family come out of this with as little discomfort as possible Russ!

My first few days was a complete zap of all energy, like the wife and I did not want to move, to get up, nothing. Fever and achy head plus a loss of appetite (no issue with taste though)

Then a few days in was the cough from hell, especially hitting us when we tried to lie down and sleep. We'd be thrown into coughing fits and barely got a few hours of sleep each night.

We're in our early 40's and it took a week for us to feel human again, and another week after that before the symptoms were gone. We just stayed home and rested constantly, didn't receive any treatment. But no one was even talking Covid at the time. If they have treatments that can help you through it by all means get them!

Wishing for the best for you!

Russ and all the others that have been affected by COVID - y’all are all in my thoughts. I hope everybody is able to recover quickly and completely. I’m just gonna put a general PSA out there - challenge your doctors and be an advocate for yourself, your friends, and your family. Challenge in a way to better your understanding - if your doctor doesn’t appreciate that then I would argue he needs to rethink his approach to patient care.

I don’t blindly trust anyone. That being said, of course place your confidence in a doctor rather than PCF regarding medical issues - that is sound advice!

Russ, my 71 year old uncle passed away on Sunday night due to complications after his COVID infection. He was sick, didn't want to go to the hospital for days, eventually when his wife called an ambulance to force him he collapsed in front of the paramedics. He was on a ventilator for his whole hospital stay and was showing signs of improving but didn't make it.

Don't delay treatment, please.
Please don't delay, Russ. So many people have been lost very suddenly due to this.

@Darson I'm very sorry for your loss. If we're all being honest, too many of us would also wait until it was absolute necessary to go to a hospital, or until the decision wasn't ours to make any longer.

Russ: I’m keeping you and your family in my prayers. Rest. Follow the docs instructions. And get well quickly!

Stay well. I have lost loved ones because of the virus. Anyone infected, or In contact with someone infected might want to consider vit d, turmeric, vit c, zinc supplements.

Wishing you all an easy recovery! I'd do whatever the docs wants, they have gotten better at therapeutics since this started. Maybe you can get some of those steroids that made Trump and Christie feel better than they've ever felt!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom