I Don't Want to go to Work Today Thread (1 Viewer)

Boss... yes.... umm I'm kind of feeling down about our scrub donkey order not going in yet... because some dude didn't hold up to his end of the bargain... I think I'm going to sit at home, refresh PCF about 1,000 times hoping the guy logs back in and surf eBay for chips I don't need... probably make some ridiculous bids of double what they are actually worth and still get outbid buy non PCF members for chips I was willing to pay double for... again that i probably don't need... I'm a total degenerate Scrub Donkey and don't think I'm going to make it in today! I think that should work!!

As a forman in construction Several Times I have got the... 1) I forgot my work boots... then hey traffic was bad going home... I'm just going to come in tomorrow.... 2) this time of year either my battery is dead or I have a flat tire.... you don't have a spare? Yeah but it's too cold to change... I will be in tomorrow... 3) this one was recent.... dude I'm going to be about 4 hours late... I have to go get this dog! ... at 4am??? Yeah man I can wait until this afternoon it might not still be there... next text... hey man I got stuck in traffic to get the dog... i don't think i am going to make it in today... but this dog is awesome!! Are you kidding me a dog is worth missing work... F**k yeah dude fire me if you have to! This dog is soo worth it!!

F**k yeah dude fire me if you have to! This dog is soo worth it!!

Well of course :tup:
download.jpg

As a forman in construction Several Times I have got the... 1) I forgot my work boots... then hey traffic was bad going home... I'm just going to come in tomorrow.... 2) this time of year either my battery is dead or I have a flat tire.... you don't have a spare? Yeah but it's too cold to change... I will be in tomorrow... 3) this one was recent.... dude I'm going to be about 4 hours late... I have to go get this dog! ... at 4am??? Yeah man I can wait until this afternoon it might not still be there... next text... hey man I got stuck in traffic to get the dog... i don't think i am going to make it in today... but this dog is awesome!! Are you kidding me a dog is worth missing work... F**k yeah dude fire me if you have to! This dog is soo worth it!!
Don't leave us hanging! Did he get the dog? Was it worth it?

He did get the dog... typical German shepard... same guy told he when he was late the second day that he hates to be late... and that it would never happen again. so my guys called him "I Hate" for the next 2 weeks before I fired him for being late every single day!! Lol

Bahahahaha I used to feel that way every single day... I did not want to get up and go run myself into the ground cleaning shitty ass horse stalls and doing bitch work all day in the rain snow heat etc. Especially for unappreciative asshole employers. I'm much happier in my new employment!!

I'm like shit yeah got 2 15 minute breaks a day, 30 minute lunch, I work my ass off building shit so it's fun, wasnt super great when I started, I was deburring parts lol but some days I still wish I could sleep until 10... man I love sleeping lol

I've heard some of @Ben8257's crew guys excuses... they're pretty terrible. I used to get some dumb shit at my old job from the kids that "worked" the afternoon.... lol

The one I hate is:
"I really need your help in getting this done by the end of the week!"
Then doesn't show up again until next week. o_O

Today was my day off, then my son who works for me pukes in the car on the way to work :vomit: and again after he gets to work :vomit: so here I am at work writing about his excuse to not work :wtf:

True one;

"Hi boss, listen .. I will not lie to you... Went out with the boys yesterday night for a few drinks and, i'm hungover. I can't make it today, I can't even get out of my bed. Sorry."
Those days are the worst haha your head feels like shit and you're just at work like please noone come ask me for something

Those days are the worst haha your head feels like shit and you're just at work like please noone come ask me for something
:)
One night I get introduced to pub culture in UK by a colleague while I was in Cheltenham for a short assignment.
The next day, my colleague passed by my desk by 10 am, gave me a document that I just sent to the printer and smiled to me before going to his desk.
At lunch break I went to him and I asked if he went home alright because I lost him when we were at the night club by early morning.
To what he answered me: " I din't sleep at home"
- "Oh nice! did you meet a girl at the nightclub?"
"Nope, I've sleep in the printer room at the office, I was awakened by your document"

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom