Quitting Engineering: ISO of someone I can get advice for low cost (less than $70/h) (1 Viewer)

I’d clean the shit stains off of their toilets…just sayin. I’m not picky.
Bro if the CEO said he wanted a personal asswiper I’d be there to wipe his ass…so long as I could get my grubby hands on some of those sweet sweet mint Paulsons.

Honestly, being a sales representative for them would be the move. Because you’d have access to so many manufacturer samples, color samples, and I’d just phone one of my boys here and let them know to do a buy with mez

I know a guy who’s son is an artist at GPI and the dad is a chipper selling samples he gets from his son. He is a dealer. Example of how the guy gets samples.

Yeah I ignored girls during college, simply didn’t care. Gotta study/drink/smoke/sleep sorry! When girls looked at me, I walked away just like walking from a losing slot machine/table.

My major was ignoring girls and make them disappointed but didn’t give a damn F.

I know a guy who’s son is an artist at GPI and the dad is a chipper selling samples he gets from his son. He is a dealer. Example of how the guy gets samples.

Yeah I ignored girls during college, simply didn’t care. Gotta study/drink/smoke/sleep sorry! When girls looked at me, I walked away just like walking from a losing slot machine/table.

If anyone would like to see what kind of girls I ignored and made them cry/disappointed, feel free to PM me.
Low T? Man…I couldn’t think about college in college. Just babes.

Low T? Man…I couldn’t think about college in college. Just babes.
Maybe then what to do? Also yeah stupid busy studying… lack of social life by glued on office hours table/computer. Never able to balance stuff back then…

I didn’t end up making a lot of real guy friends too, of course I didn’t ignore them.

Maybe then what to do? Also yeah stupid busy studying… lack of social life by glued on office hours table/computer. Never able to balance stuff back then…

I didn’t end up making a lot of real guy friends too, of course I didn’t ignore them.
You should watch The Ladies Man…helped me pull in all kinds of strange.

You should watch The Ladies Man…helped me pull in all kinds of strange.
I barely spent times so I’ll definitely watch.

There was once someone who’s 7/10 and asked me to spend time in bed after done HW since we had same classes. I said yes not knowing what’s happening.

Another day, there was someone who’s 4/10 staring me all the time in class and parties, but not my type. Didn’t know why she was staring at me, so didn’t care. She asked to hang out, but I turned down saying “I’ve gotta go play slots.” I didn’t give a damn F, so went to play slots and lost big with 3 reels.
Yeah I could’ve done three maybe or date two, I’ll do that in grad school 2-3 years later.

Last edited:
I barely spent times so I’ll definitely watch.

There was once someone who’s 7/10 and asked me to spend time in bed after done HW since we had same classes. I said yes not knowing what’s happening.

Another day, there was someone who’s 4/10 staring me all the time in class and parties, but not my type. Didn’t know why she was staring at me, so didn’t care. She asked to hang out, but I turned down saying “I’ve gotta go play slots.” I didn’t give a damn F, so went to play slots and lost big with 3 reels.
Yeah I could’ve done three maybe or date two, I’ll do that in grad school 2-3 years later.
Ay don't sweat it man. I missed all kinds of opportunities wether it be because I was to shy and not confident our because I was just a fuckin' idiot. But, in my experience confidence is key. Like half their battle is just being confident enough that you know you will always be able to find someone if you get rejected. What worked for me was asking myself if I had a billion dollars would I care about this girl rejecting me? Always, the answer was no because if I had a billion dollars and wanted some poonaynay and got rejected I could go buy a better lay. Or if I wanted a girlfriend then there will be no shortage of interested women because I have a billion dollars. So after that I pretended I had a billion dollars.

For stories my best one was in high school when I was asked if the girl I liked and I were dating. I said no we just liked to flirt, but I guess most of the class thought we were dating. I never asked her out and she 100% did wanna get some action. But I was 17, looked like I was 11, and had little confidence. Come to college and I managed to finesse it which made me less nervous about laying pipe when I realized that all parties are trying to figure it out not just me. Also, don't sleep on bigger girls bro. Trust me. The bigger girls aren't always pulling in the D so when they do get it they're happy. They put in that effort to keep you feeling good and wanting to come back again. Just like you always should (even if you and the girl don't love it if you do good she's gonna give a good review to friends). Basically bro have some confidence in yourself, if your anxious like I was tell them (if she's naked in your room she obviously trusts and likes you so it will usually help), and most of all make sure you put the swim cap on before going for a swim. Oh and if you wanna not go for it and aren't interested then tell them anything except I need to gamble. It does help with the nerves if you smash a slightly ugly girl because the stakes are lower since she's not very hot. In my experience hot and ugly girls are both fun to bone. Best of luck out there Shungo! Get yourself some strange!!

Ay don't sweat it man. I missed all kinds of opportunities wether it be because I was to shy and not confident our because I was just a fuckin' idiot. But, in my experience confidence is key. Like half their battle is just being confident enough that you know you will always be able to find someone if you get rejected. What worked for me was asking myself if I had a billion dollars would I care about this girl rejecting me? Always, the answer was no because if I had a billion dollars and wanted some poonaynay and got rejected I could go buy a better lay. Or if I wanted a girlfriend then there will be no shortage of interested women because I have a billion dollars. So after that I pretended I had a billion dollars.

For stories my best one was in high school when I was asked if the girl I liked and I were dating. I said no we just liked to flirt, but I guess most of the class thought we were dating. I never asked her out and she 100% did wanna get some action. But I was 17, looked like I was 11, and had little confidence. Come to college and I managed to finesse it which made me less nervous about laying pipe when I realized that all parties are trying to figure it out not just me. Also, don't sleep on bigger girls bro. Trust me. The bigger girls aren't always pulling in the D so when they do get it they're happy. They put in that effort to keep you feeling good and wanting to come back again. Just like you always should (even if you and the girl don't love it if you do good she's gonna give a good review to friends). Basically bro have some confidence in yourself, if your anxious like I was tell them (if she's naked in your room she obviously trusts and likes you so it will usually help), and most of all make sure you put the swim cap on before going for a swim. Oh and if you wanna not go for it and aren't interested then tell them anything except I need to gamble. It does help with the nerves if you smash a slightly ugly girl because the stakes are lower since she's not very hot. In my experience hot and ugly girls are both fun to bone. Best of luck out there Shungo! Get yourself some strange!!
Think statistics…no one bats 1.000.

And…looks mean nothing.

Proof…Ron Jeremy.

Oh and for the idiot story. On my swim team the girls, who were all really hot, would wear a suit (one piece) that basically was a thong. You could see all that booty and it was great. After a meet my 2 friends, both super hot, asked if I'd take a picture and I obviously said yeah. Well, they wanted me to take the picture, but I had to make sure their butts looked good in the picture. So there I am, clueless as to why they asked me this, telling the girls to "shift your weight so that your left ass cheek is more visible". Then they'd come over and we'd look at the photos and decide which ones made their ass look best. I took like 3 rounds of pictures where they wouldn't like the original ones and made exactly zeros moves. Realized on the ride home that nobody is asking me to comment on how their ass looks and what angle is better unless they are at least remotely interested in me. There are so many more I could go on about including the time that a girl asked me to watch a movie while her parents and mine were at the club. I obliged and she made cookies and offered me drinks and shit. I sat there with her and only watched the movie. Which ironically was the best decision because had I smashed I would've been balls deep in her when her dad walked into the door with our parents coming back from the club. Parents got back 3 hours early so we would've just been getting started when they got home. Glad I missed that opportunity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom