Hot Dog Roller Pron (12 Viewers)

rps20180223_182523_339.jpg
Getting ready for tonight's tournament. Doing it right!!

Firing mine up tomorrow for my tournament. One last question. I got the Olde Midway roller. What is the best temp setting to use? I think I will put these on right after the game starts.

Mark

Firing mine up tomorrow for my tournament. One last question. I got the Olde Midway roller. What is the best temp setting to use? I think I will put these on right after the game starts.

Mark

I ran my Olde Midway on 250 for hotdogs - heated in about 15-20 minutes.

^^ Same. Maybe a little less because I figured we wouldn't eat for an hour and a half or so until the first break. They were perfect. Then turned them down to around 200 and they made a great snack a few hours later.

Going to get me one of these....for sure!, are they easy to clean or a puta
I think so. @justsomedude told me a great trick by putting down foil on the grease tray below. Just throw out the foil when done cleaning the rollers. Just need a hot wet cloth for the rollers until clean. Pretty easy.

I just turn the rollers on to 250 or so and wipe them with a wet rag. Easy peazy lemon squeazy.
I think the manufacturer recommends applying a coat of vegetable oil for the first use. I did that and the first clean up took a while. I haven't applied oil since and clean up is way easier.

The hot dog roller was a huge success. I did find that they back rollers didn't seem to cook the dogs as much as the front rollers. Either way, went through 20+ dogs on the initial run, plus 4 additional the day after.

The hot dog roller was a huge success. I did find that they back rollers didn't seem to cook the dogs as much as the front rollers. Either way, went through 20+ dogs on the initial run, plus 4 additional the day after.

PCF... single-handedly altering the "suggested items" on Amazon due to our mass purchases of salad spinners, ultrasonic cleaners, and hot dog rollers.

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I am not a fan of crabcakes... but it anyone were to ever try that in MD, they would probably be kicked out. :)
They need to be broiled. anything else. and I would say that most native Marylanders are VERY snobbish about their crabcakes.

PCF... single-handedly altering the "suggested items" on Amazon due to our mass purchases of salad spinners, ultrasonic cleaners, and hot dog rollers.

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You laugh, but earlier today I was browsing the Member's Mark cases on Amazon (cheaper Pelican alternative recommended by a few PCFers in another thread) and saw this:

upload_2018-3-5_19-14-45.png

20+?? Those are rookie numbers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom