So I accidentally bought a hot dog roller... Now What?

Daddy N

Pair
Reaction score
So after reading through many forums on this site it became quite obvious that I needed to buy a hot dog roller. I threw what I thought was a low ball offer on eBay for a 30 dog open box roller for $80. Well guess what? Then, I needed to explain to my wife what was in the box when it showed up. Had it rolling for the last cash game and we all huddled near it like homeless people around a burning trashcan. Money well spent. The problem was it didn't fit on the small table that I usually put out snacks on. Time to remodel the game room! I had these shelves already, but moved the tv up and put in the cabinets and counter top to accommodate the roller... and then I bought a mini fridge. The cabinet doors are going to be painted black. My question to the forum is what do you think should go on the shelves? No alcohol and I'm not a huge sports fan.

saleen121212

Full House
Reaction score
There are a ton of open box rollers on ebay right now :tdown:, making me want to grab one. I wonder how many people on here had to return them when their wives realized what they spent 100 on lol.

CantSpellPoker

Two Pair
Reaction score
Sample sets? That would leave the shelves themselves bare, though...

Maybe you should have trophies made of all the poker events you've won/placed in. No one needs to know they're fake! ;)

Daddy N

Pair
Reaction score
My son came home sick the other day. In the car he said "Can we put a couple hot dogs on the roller when we get home so when I'm feeling better they will be ready?" #proudparent

I like the art work idea. What other "poker themed" items would go up there?

softchewy

Full House
Reaction score
My question to the forum is what do you think should go on the shelves?
Probably hotdog buns... so you can make hotdog sandwiches (or whatever people who don't know what real sandwiches are call them)

... Hajime

sem0030

Pair
Reaction score
I can only imagine that my wife might take away internet access if I was online shopping for a hot dog roller lol

gopherblue

Full House
Reaction score
My question to the forum is what do you think should go on the shelves?
Duh:

Hot dog buns, sauerkraut, and plenty of bottles of this:

But no ketchup. As it is written:

And a chutney or sauce, createth from the red orbs of the nightshade vine, shall be an abomination unto all, but especially on hotdoggeth sandwicheth. So sayeth the lord, in accordance with prophecy.”

Top Bottom