Hot Dog Roller Pron (5 Viewers)

I will be getting a hot-dog roller for the Bedlam in Baltimore meetup, and will be picking up the white dogs for everyone to try. Come on August !!!!

haven't been able to find a crabcake roller yet? let me see if i can find one.

I am not a fan of crabcakes... but it anyone were to ever try that in MD, they would probably be kicked out. :)
They need to be broiled. anything else. and I would say that most native Marylanders are VERY snobbish about their crabcakes.

haven't been able to find a crabcake roller yet? let me see if i can find one.

Just throw a bag of these bad boys on the rollers and call it a (bad) day.

110578.jpg

From the looks of it Mark, you need to use lower temp... If your machine is similar to mine, something like a 2.5 to 3 will do...

My machine has been in use for about 5 years... Never a glitch!

I do brats as well, and they come out beautiful!!! Done corn-dogs also, LOL!!!

One of my friends brought frozen cheese taquitos once... What a mess!!

I was wondering about corn dogs - I’m definitely going to give them a try.

I think beef taquitoes would be OK too.

White dogs are not Spicey and taste similar to a mild Brat. Smaller kids seem to favor them due to the more mild taste.

I was wondering about corn dogs - I’m definitely going to give them a try.

I think beef taquitoes would be OK too.

I have done taquitos and egg rolls. The taquitos I had were pretty thin so they didn't roll too well. And it seemed like they would always hang up on the end of the tortilla and stop rolling. Maybe if they were fatter they would have rolled better. The egg rolls didn't roll too good either but because they weren't completely round. Both required quite a bit of babysitting. I need to try corn dogs.

Anyone have any other good roller food they've done?

From the looks of it Mark, you need to use lower temp... If your machine is similar to mine, something like a 2.5 to 3 will do...

My machine has been in use for about 5 years... Never a glitch!

I do brats as well, and they come out beautiful!!! Done corn-dogs also, LOL!!!

One of my friends brought frozen cheese taquitos once... What a mess!!

And curved brats roll OK? I messaged the seller on Amazon and they said curved brats are a problem.

Maybe we need a new thread on how to uncurl brats! :)

Can you make New York style pizza with that thing?

I also picked one up off eBay a couple of weeks ago, $118 free shipping, &
included glass cover. 1200W
Tried it the day it arrived,, worked fine .. My knobs are labeled in Celsius ...
I think all these "brands" are the same Mfgr, with minor cosmetic/branding label differences..
Glad I got the covered model, as I did see some splatter on the glass after use, & I think the covers are around $40 if bought separate ...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Commercial-Cooker-HotDog-7-11-Roller-Grill-Machine-W-Cover-18-30-Hotdog/401441200382?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=671090617882&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648

s-l1600.jpg

I am not a fan of crabcakes... but it anyone were to ever try that in MD, they would probably be kicked out. :)
They need to be broiled. anything else. and I would say that most native Marylanders are VERY snobbish about their crabcakes.
I am guilty of this 100% I've had somes good crab cakes but nothing beats home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom