Hot Dog Roller Pron (16 Viewers)

Man, just when I was thinking about coming to one of the local meetups...

DO IT.

That said, the .25/.50 PL circus games will play big - pots will be comparable to a decently deep 1/2NL game. Bring hundos, hot dogs, and a seat belt.

DO IT.

That said, the .25/.50 PL circus games will play big - pots will be comparable to a decently deep 1/2NL game. Bring hundos, hot dogs, and a seat belt.
I really want to, I was just figuring out how to explain to my wife why it was necessary for me to take $1,000 to play poker.

I really want to, I was just figuring out how to explain to my wife why it was necessary for me to take $1,000 to play poker.
Takes money to win money (y) :thumbsup: and $1,000? You are only going to play 1 day? :whistle: :whistling:

Thanks to you guys, this will be making its first appearance at the tourney tomorrow night.

20180406_224958.jpg

Can't wait.

Alright, serious question for the pros here. This is my dog lineup for tonight.

20180407_111539.jpg

The question is, does anyone have experience with these?

20180407_111518.jpg

Are they going to turn into a burned hot mess?

Alright, serious question for the pros here. This is my dog lineup for tonight.

View attachment 165958

The question is, does anyone have experience with these?

View attachment 165960

Are they going to turn into a burned hot mess?

Taquitos worked OK on the roller, but took a while since they started frozen. I had better luck microwaving them to defrost, then putting them on the roller. Mine did not have cheese inside though, so this might be a little messy.

I did the same thing with spring rolls/egg rolls.

Taquitos worked OK on the roller, but took a while since they started frozen. I had better luck microwaving them to defrost, then putting them on the roller. Mine did not have cheese inside though, so this might be a little messy.

I did the same thing with spring rolls/egg rolls.
I like everything about your response with the exception of your avatar. Big Flyers fan here, and its looking like we get you in the first round.

Wager hot dog roller pink slips ;)
What would you do with two hot dog rollers?

I really like this years Flyers team, but we're too young, and you've got too much offense. I'll watch every game and cheer like hell, but we're a dog, big time. I'm curios to see the odds once the matchups are set.

Honestly, given that I watched a ten game losing streak this year, I am thrilled if they get in the playoffs!

What would you do with two hot dog rollers?

I really like this years Flyers team, but we're too young, and you've got too much offense. I'll watch every game and cheer like hell, but we're a dog, big time. I'm curios to see the odds once the matchups are set.

Honestly, given that I watched a ten game losing streak this year, I am thrilled if they get in the playoffs!
Hungry Dogs Run Faster.
Screenshot_2018-02-27-14-08-54.png

Came today. Picked these up with the dog roller. Chilled condiment caddy’s. Ice in the bottom, removable trays for chopped onion, sports peppers, relish, cheese, etc.

7B21ADDA-2389-40B9-9676-0685E5A8516F.jpeg

111684E0-3E4A-4175-BF7B-CAE0EBE73C46.jpeg
FAD41CBB-BB8A-4418-B374-2A3E5D553FB2.jpeg
EBED2DCE-A8BC-4285-A003-D95471EEFBCD.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom