[Gathering Interest] Cigar Box Pass (4 Viewers)

I'm on deck behind you...want some suggestions? ;)
I'll listen, but I'm selecting for the masses.

Damn hornet almost stung me. Got on my leg. I'm just sitting here all by myself which has never happened since covid trying to peacefully smoke a cigar. Somebody's always got to f*** with me.

Here is what was received:
View attachment 1181803

Here's what I am taking:
View attachment 1181804

Here's what I am putting:
View attachment 1181805
The Liga has ~10 years of age on it. The others are self explanatory. The Añejo are my favorite smokes, you've got a #77 shark and a #55 to pick from. Also a Don Carlos, and one of my favorite Cubans a Punch from a 2012 box.

Who's this going to next?
That My Father you pulled was the first cigar I ever got hits of charred steak. I had heard cigar reviewers say it from time to time and thought they were nuts but one was in the Sampler I bought from @FestiveKnight and holy shit! the flavor exists

That My Father you pulled was the first cigar I ever got hits of charred steak. I had heard cigar reviewers say it from time to time and thought they were nuts but one was in the Sampler I bought from @FestiveKnight and holy shit! the flavor exists
A solid solid stick. And as I said somewhere else, I think MF sticks just hit so well as lanceros

20230818_213925.jpg

Craig made me want one.

It's one of my favorites. Tightly packed. Good draw. Burn is perfect and it's a strong sumbitch.

I should really come back to LP. They were not my thing when I started seriously smoking 6 years ago and I’ve just never felt the need to try them again but I should. I definitely like heavier sticks now.
One of my first experiences with them was a t52 pig. One of my old Reddit cigars buddies works with them and convinced me to add a undercrown 10 to my last order. Can’t wait to have an excuse to try it.

So, just to clarify, no adding folks to the end of this, correct? Wasn’t sure if that died on the vine or not. As much as I enjoy seeing the awesome box o’ changing cigars, feels slightly like a di** in the ear to be tagged on this still and no joy. :D

So, just to clarify, no adding folks to the end of this, correct? Wasn’t sure if that died on the vine or not. As much as I enjoy seeing the awesome box o’ changing cigars, feels slightly like a di** in the ear to be tagged on this still and no joy. :D
Are you no longer ultra busy with work, travel & life? :LOL: :laugh:

Oh sorry man, totally didn’t understand you wanted in. No problem tacking you on to the end at all!

Reactions: BNM
Package arrived, give me a couple of days to figure out what I'm doing here. Who's next, @JustDave ?

Wow, so I spent like 2 hours making my decision this afternoon lol.

What I got:
20230827_173123.jpg

My pulls:
20230827_173300.jpg

My puts:
20230827_180834.jpg

I had my fingers crossed that the Tatuaje would fall through, y'all are nuts lol. Also couldn't pass up the Liga, sorry @Hot Nuts If this was on your Craig snipe list, I haven't had one of these in years. I was nice and left the sharks, those are one of my favorites as well but I have a couple in the humi so those are still there for you :)

I tried to mix things up a bit with my puts, starting with a big correction on the lack of Padrons. I was going to skip nabbing the Don Carlos but have never had one, so I replaced with hemi maduro. For those trying to squint and see the year on the LFD DL lancero, yes it's from '08. I bought a box back in the day with the intent on aging them to dial back the next level spice just a bit; that's my last one so whoever snags it enjoy.;) The Johnny-O is a custom cuban blend from a gentleman with 30+ years in the business who've I've been buying from over a decade. Similar to the LFD, I've purchased numerous bundles to age (they come crazy fresh and are either good when you first buy them or after a couple of years of rest. I don't have the exact year I bought these since I apparently forgot the password on my cigar spreadsheet like a moron, but it's roughly 10 years.

Hopefully all my selections were appropriate, I'll get this back on the road asap.

What I got:
View attachment 1186750

My pulls:
View attachment 1186749

My puts:
View attachment 1186748

I had my fingers crossed that the Tatuaje would fall through, y'all are nuts lol. Also couldn't pass up the Liga, sorry @Hot Nuts If this was on your Craig snipe list, I haven't had one of these in years. I was nice and left the sharks, those are one of my favorites as well but I have a couple in the humi so those are still there for you :)

I tried to mix things up a bit with my puts, starting with a big correction on the lack of Padrons. I was going to skip nabbing the Don Carlos but have never had one, so I replaced with hemi maduro. For those trying to squint and see the year on the LFD DL lancero, yes it's from '08. I bought a box back in the day with the intent on aging them to dial back the next level spice just a bit; that's my last one so whoever snags it enjoy.;) The Johnny-O is a custom cuban blend from a gentleman with 30+ years in the business who've I've been buying from over a decade. Similar to the LFD, I've purchased numerous bundles to age (they come crazy fresh and are either good when you first buy them or after a couple of years of rest. I don't have the exact year I bought these since I apparently forgot the password on my cigar spreadsheet like a moron, but it's roughly 10 years.

Hopefully all my selections were appropriate, I'll get this back on the road asap.
Amazing stuff! Love to hear the thought behind it all. Ya surprised no one else went for the Tat, I had one just last night!

Love the cool aged stuff. I’ve really only been smoking cigars 6 years and seriously collecting for 4 so I have stuff with some age but it’s the stuff I was picking up early on so lower shelf (but maybe higher marginal value on aging, eh!).

What I got:
View attachment 1186750

My pulls:
View attachment 1186749

My puts:
View attachment 1186748

Return to sender!!! I've heard of this Johnny O but never bothered to look that hard, lol.

What I got:
View attachment 1186750

My pulls:
View attachment 1186749

My puts:
View attachment 1186748

I did have my eye on that Tat, but plenty of stuff I really want. No worries about the Liga as I had one the other week. I'm gonna throw in an accessory when I ship. @JustDave you can elect to keep it or pass it on.

I will only take 1 Cuban. Now which one?

Choose Either Or GIF by Step

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom