Garden City Relabelling Project (1 Viewer)

Which Garden City Inlay is better?

• Decorative

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Plain

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Keep them different

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

joker80

Flush
Reaction score
I have always been bothered by the differences in the inlays of Garden City chips (not to mention the molds). I am planning on doing inlay replacements on my chips and wanted to know which inlay people like better?
28036.jpg28167.jpg

Here is the entire line up 25 cent, 1$ , 5$, 20 $

099815.jpg28036.jpg28167.jpg67232.jpg

If anyone can think of a chip with similar wear that would work better than the cincinnati primary 25 let me know. I wanted to keep the green the same, but peach would work as well

Last edited:
Personally, I'd go with the design on the $1... The bland $5 has always bugged me as well. I've been planning on doing that same replacement on the $5, just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Furthermore, I was even planning on relabeling those same HS$25s (or HS$1s)... but was not really satisfied with that chip/mock up and was lucky enough to eventually find quarters... I'll see if I can find my old mock up..

Edit... Here it is (mind you, it was very quick and dirty, simply to get the basic idea)
image.jpeg

I have THC quarters I just don't like the mold differences. Thanks for the mock up! Only thing I would probably do is have a green denomination as the other chips have colour matched denominations

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom