Donkwoods Poker Room (1 Viewer)

What's the rake for these games at 1/2 and at 25/50c?
@bergs usual thursday nights are a $1 at any pot that hits $20 with a called bet.

this weekend will be the same PRE- tourney, but post-tourney rake-free with dealers keeping all their tips.

aka $1 max for pots that hit $20

IMG_7153.JPG
IMG_7154.JPG

Just your casual 25/50c game with a few bucks in play.

Thanks to @MatB as usual for helping organizing and to @bergs @iBetOnEverything and @SwampYankee for coming out.

Thanks again for the invite, I had a great time!

It was nice to finally be able to use the Donkwoods chips. Love, Love, Love those $5s all stacked up.

There is a strong degeneracy in your local crowd, sucks that I was running on little sleep and in half zombie mode so I couldn't join in all the fun.

You start hosting on Fri/Sat and I would totes be a reg.

Finally gave this thread a read through. Looks like a great setup and a fun crowd. Seems you know how to have a good time and host. A+

Your room looks sick, but why is no game going on the second table?

Your room looks sick, but why is no game going on the second table?
that was technically the 3rd table on this given night, it was the final table for the tourny and 2 cash tables were already active and no one moved to it

This still running every Thursday? I'm heading up to Boston for the weekend of the 22nd-24th and tempted to head up a day early to join the game.

This still running every Thursday? I'm heading up to Boston for the weekend of the 22nd-24th and tempted to head up a day early to join the game.
We were running every weekend, but we are actually putting our house on the market next week so I won't be hosting anymore until we settle in to a new location

We were running every weekend, but we are actually putting our house on the market next week so I won't be hosting anymore until we settle in to a new location
:eek::eek::eek:

Good luck! Upgrading? Downgrading? Moving to Texas to play at the Windy Crest Poker Room?

:eek::eek::eek:

Good luck! Upgrading? Downgrading? Moving to Texas to play at the Windy Crest Poker Room?

Room above garage, finished/ unfinished basement, guest house... basically anything that can accommodate 2 to 3 poker tables. All things he should prioritize when looking for new place :)

Room above garage, finished/ unfinished basement, guest house... basically anything that can accommodate 2 to 3 poker tables. All things he should prioritize when looking for new place :)
Absolutely! Ample space for a poker room should be the priority in any new home search! Even better if detached with a dedicated entrance (y) :thumbsup:

Ah, that's a shame. Best of luck with the search!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom