Donkwoods Poker Room (1 Viewer)

Did you buy another table??
I have my main table which can support about 9 players comfortable and a dealer, and i have a shitty backup table that isnt the nicest and its very flimsy - in the pics posted where people are playing on a rollout and a foldup table, i had removed the top from my backup table and waiting to replace the top with a suited speed cloth to make it a little bit nicer

Let me know if you want it back. I haven't used it yet, and it works much better in your space.
:whistle: :whistling::whistle: :whistling::whistle: :whistling::whistle: :whistling::whistle: :whistling::whistle: :whistling:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup:(y) :thumbsup: I think something can be arranged. I'll reach out to you next week

Congrats on the successful resurrection of the game. Pretty good considering not long ago you were selling off everything and quitting poker!
never had intentions of quitting, just seemed like a never-ending ordeal to get a game going.

still planned on playing as much as I could, hosting just seems like a losing bet.

@courage PM me your address, I'm going to send a few freebies your way for the gratitude you showed me earlier in the year. Maybe some giveaways for DCS

@MatB high hand promotion replaces the BBJ. Up to $220 currently after one night and the carry over $ from BBJ.

Jacks full or better to qualify - nightly payout of 75%

To qualify for the whole pot - quad 2s or better

Must play both hole cards

I'm in for next week if your hosting.

May have Stardust set ready to play with if your interested.

SO the high hand is payed out no matter what each night? Assuming jacks or better show up.

SO the high hand is payed out no matter what each night? Assuming jacks or better show up.
Yes. PAID out at end of night. If you get jacks full at 9pm and you bust. If that high hand holds up the rest of the night you get the $220+whatever is collected by the end of the night.

Money can be collected at the end of the night or even paid out on another night if u need to leave. You do not need to be present to qualify

Yes. PAID out at end of night. If you get jacks full at 9pm and you bust. If that high hand holds up the rest of the night you get the $220+whatever is collected by the end of the night.

Money can be collected at the end of the night or even paid out on another night if u need to leave. You do not need to be present to qualify

So its a high hand bad beat, not just highest hand of the night?

Nice one. I'm sure if i read slower i would have understood the first time.

IMG_5022.JPG

The 7 seat calls with 2 pair and the 8 seat folds the nut flush draw... 2 pair holds. :(

Social clubs have poker?
Hmm. I wonder if that's happening in my town.
Would I have to wear a goofy hat?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom