Dealer button GB interest thread (Aurora Club, Star Wars) (1 Viewer)

ChipFinderSK

Full House
Reaction score
Happy Holidays everyone!

I’ve received permission from the expert DB designers @Quicksilver-75 and @Nuhockey to run a GB for several buttons, specifically, the Aurora Club rainbow Northern Lights, the white Aurora Club, the Soapy’s (double-sided), the Deathstar, and a Millennium Falcon button.

Starting this thread to see if there’s enough interest, with the thought of placing the order sometime in late January or February.

Cost will be actual cost for me, plus reshipping to you. This will be my first GB so please forgive any mistakes in the process. I have some small bubble mailers, but will look into other options offered by USPS.

Drafts are below, will update as needed:

056B96E1-03D3-4E1B-B06F-D6D248BC9B31.png
DB0AF822-4F85-4A9A-A2C1-D806678CD2D6.jpeg

0EE3068A-F109-46AF-B8BB-5CAD442A9905.jpeg
5D6F4321-533D-4219-A311-33168CD3EBAD.jpeg

proof credit: @Quicksilver-75 and @Nuhockey

Last edited:
I’m in for one of each DB

Last edited:
Wow, sick designs. Really love the Aurora button and design. I'm in for...

1 - AC
1 - MF

I'm not a DB collector...
These are cool! Probably in for a couple! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Happy Holidays everyone!

I’ve received permission from the expert DB designers @Quicksilver-75 and @Nuhockey to run a GB for several buttons, specifically, the Aurora Club rainbow Northern Lights, the Deathstar, and a Millennium Falcon button.

Starting this thread to see if there’s enough interest, with the thought of placing the order sometime in late January or February.

Cost will be actual cost for me, plus reshipping to you. This will be my first GB so please forgive any mistakes in the process. I have some small bubble mailers, but will look into other options offered by USPS.

Drafts are below, will update as needed (I think I might need a better proof for the AC button):

View attachment 603257View attachment 603258View attachment 603259
Photo/proof credit: @AK Chip and @Nuhockey
Btw, which size?

If you decide to do any of the other Aurora club buttons or Soapy's I would be in for two of each.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom