Dealer button GB interest thread (Aurora Club, Star Wars) (1 Viewer)

No problem shipping to Canada (or elsewhere overseas) but I may need advice on the best / cheapest way to ship internationally - I always seem to pay a lot for international shipping.

I recently shipped 10 ceramic chip samples to Toronto, and my PO said the customs slip needed to fit on the package, so I had to buy a larger envelope and paid $12.25 for shipping.

It might make sense to have buying groups for specific countries?
That's still a lot better than an SFRB. First Class International package with tracking is likely the cheapest method. If there are any users in the Ottawa area that are interested, I could include them and combine shipping.

3x DS please and thank you!

If C19 gets under control, I could probably take delivery of several orders for distribution at various meetups.

Last edited:
Are the MFs any good? Cause I'm only buyin BAD MFs...
SmartSelect_20201229-224926_Chrome.jpg

MF button has been updated in OP with alternating right-side-up / upside-down “Dealer” along the rolling edge. Still waiting on some possible additional Aurora Club / Soapy’s buttons to run from @Quicksilver-75

This is still an “interest only” thread so I don’t consider any orders binding - just wanted to make sure there was enough interest to be able to get rolling edge art done for each.

Will create a new “order” thread in a few days/weeks to take actual orders.

3 each of the Star Wars buttons please.

More buttons added to the OP. In addition to the SW buttons, there are now 2 AC buttons and 1 double-sided Soapy’s button (red/blue).

Update my order interest to:

2 x Death Star buttons
4 x new Soapy's buttons
2 x black Aurora Club buttons
2 x white Aurora Club buttons

bring on the order thread. :cool

MF button has been updated in OP with alternating right-side-up / upside-down “Dealer” along the rolling edge. Still waiting on some possible additional Aurora Club / Soapy’s buttons to run from @Quicksilver-75

This is still an “interest only” thread so I don’t consider any orders binding - just wanted to make sure there was enough interest to be able to get rolling edge art done for each.

Will create a new “order” thread in a few days/weeks to take actual orders.
when you create the “order” thread will you be able to compile a list of the folks from this thread and tag them in the new one for confirmation/editing? I don’t always see all the threads come through this forum so I don’t want to miss it to confirm my order.
thanks.

when you create the “order” thread will you be able to compile a list of the folks from this thread and tag them in the new one for confirmation/editing? I don’t always see all the threads come through this forum so I don’t want to miss it to confirm my order.
thanks.
I can do that

Are the Soapy's different color on each side?
Correct. One side is blue and the other is red

I have a blue text Soapy’s but I would definitely get a red text one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom