Dealer button GB interest thread (Aurora Club, Star Wars) (1 Viewer)

I’m not sure...part of the reason why this isn’t a GO yet is because I’m waiting on a package I shipped to Canada before Christmas to get there. I may need to reconsider international shipping because of this delay - I’m just not confident in the postal service being able to deliver these buttons all over the world.

FWIW, the package was a similar weight to 2 buttons, and cost $12.25 to ship to the Toronto area.

If anyone who has run a GB before can offer advice on how to calculate shipping ahead of time, it would be much appreciated.

I’m not sure...part of the reason why this isn’t a GO yet is because I’m waiting on a package I shipped to Canada before Christmas to get there. I may need to reconsider international shipping because of this delay - I’m just not confident in the postal service being able to deliver these buttons all over the world.

FWIW, the package was a similar weight to 2 buttons, and cost $12.25 to ship to the Toronto area.

If anyone who has run a GB before can offer advice on how to calculate shipping ahead of time, it would be much appreciated.
I can completely understand this. My experience is this: your packages will 99% get there. Is there value in the service you’re paying for? NO. Tracking doesn’t work and delivery standards are non-existent.
Id ship them, up to 6 in a padded envelope. Regular, oversized mail. It’ll beat any parcel mail right now.

What’s the cost? I might want One Death Star add one M Falcon. Thanks!
Another not sure - I haven’t reached out to ABC yet. I think they will be either $4.25 or $4.75, plus your share of shipping to me (nominal - spread across all orders including my own), plus re-shipping to you.

I will need to research how previous GBs have been done to make sure I’m not screwing anything up.

Right now the couple things holding this up are me waiting on some padded envelopes from the USPS, having a previous package delivered to Toronto to give me some peace of mind that international shipping is possible, and my own work schedule.

Still planning on end of January/early February though, and I will tag everyone in this thread when the “order” thread is created.

This is my current international shipping time reference for Canada.
I ordered Chips from Apache Dec 10th...package made it from the USA (Navada) to Canada (Ontario) in fairly good time.... In Canada however this package has sat about 60kms from my house in the very slow shipping process. I think Customs is letting packages set for quarantine or something. I was in no rush on this order knowing it would be a while, I had a similar shipment make it in 12 days in November by comparison. More HSI on the way!

January 5, 2021, 7:57 pm
Arrived at Facility
CANADA
Your item arrived at a facility in CANADA on January 5, 2021 at 7:57 pm.

January 4, 2021, 10:04 pm
Processed through Facility
TORONTO-A, CANADA

January 4, 2021, 10:03 pm
Customs Clearance Processing Complete
CANADA

December 31, 2020, 9:27 am
Processed Through Facility
CANADA

December 31, 2020, 9:27 am
Customs Clearance
CANADA

December 18, 2020, 8:15 am
Departed
TORONTO, CANADA

December 17, 2020, 10:00 pm
Departed
DETROIT, UNITED STATES

December 17, 2020, 12:00 am
Departed
LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES

December 16, 2020, 11:29 am
Arrived
LOS ANGELES, UNITED STATES

December 13, 2020, 10:10 am
Processed Through Regional Facility
LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

December 13, 2020, 10:09 am
Arrived at Regional Facility
LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER

December 12, 2020
In Transit to Next Facility

December 11, 2020, 3:01 pm
USPS in possession of item
HENDERSON, NV 89012

My Black Friday order from BR Pro Poker shipped on December 22 and arrived here in Ottawa on December 31. That was a plesant surprise.

Use the USPS tool to Calculate shipping. If you have a scale you can weigh the package material you will be using with two buttons inside and calculate prices.

I would buy three total, one of each; Aurora Club rainbow Northern Lights, the white Aurora Club, the Soapy’s (double-sided). Thanks!

1-3 Death Stars.

I gotta figure at least one will explode because of a poorly designed exhaust port. The next will be destroyed for... what, basically the same reason, but less definition?

So 3. The third ones gotta work on something more than Alderaan.

Please remove me from the interest list, I'm going to combine my order with someone else.

The order from Apache finally arrived.....Canada customs (after the days of waiting) gave it the traditional blessing, and I paid the holy fee to have it sprinkled with $267 in the Chimes of Authority....as per custom.

The HSI's are Sweet.

Last edited:
Are we close to the minimum quantity needed to order?
Sorry, almost forgot about this GB.

We are well above the minimum order. According to Kristil at BR Pro Poker, the cost for 1-99 buttons is $4.75 per, and the cost of 100+ buttons is $4.50 per. At least 10 orders are required for rolling edge printing.

Shipping on orders over $250 is free, so the actual cost will likely be $4.50 + reshipping to you.

I will create the official “Order” thread soon.

FYI to all international members: I’m leaning toward keeping this to North America only, as well as possibly capping the number of packages sent to Canada. I sincerely apologize, but I have little faith in the postal service right now, and I simply don’t have the time or energy to chase down a bunch of small packages that go rogue internationally.

I’d be happy to send to US re-shippers, and feel free to organize a mini-GB in this thread or in the “Order” thread once it’s created.

If you have any concerns and/or vehemently disagree, feel free to PM to discuss.

Last edited:
Did you ever say whether the Soapy’s button is one button with different colors on each side (blue/red), or two buttons?

These look great. If its not too late, in for:

3 Death Star
3 Mil Falcon
1 of each of the Aurora Club

These look great. If its not too late, in for:

3 Death Star
3 Mil Falcon
1 of each of the Aurora Club
Not too late, but at this point this specific thread is still an “interest” thread. Will create the “Order” thread within a few days to take official orders.

Sorry, almost forgot about this GB.

We are well above the minimum order. According to Kristil at BR Pro Poker, the cost for 1-99 buttons is $4.75 per, and the cost of 100+ buttons is $4.50 per. At least 10 orders are required for rolling edge printing.

Shipping on orders over $250 is free, so the actual cost will likely be $4.50 + reshipping to you.

I will create the official “Order” thread soon.

FYI to all international members: I’m leaning toward keeping this to North America only, as well as possibly capping the number of packages sent to Canada. I sincerely apologize, but I have little faith in the postal service right now, and I simply don’t have the time or energy to chase down a bunch of small packages that go rogue internationally.

I’d be happy to send to US re-shippers, and feel free to organize a mini-GB in this thread or in the “Order” thread once it’s created.

If you have any concerns and/or vehemently disagree, feel free to PM to discuss.

So will there be a call for payments and address information? or a site link to buy?

I would like to up my order to 3 Falcons and 3 Death Stars...... Would love a set of Rebel/Imperial Symbols as well for dealer buttons but the falcon and Death Star are fun.

3 x Death Star
3 x Millennium Falcon

Is there anyone here who would consider reshipping to the great country that gave you ABBA, Björn Borg, and the world's most famous chef? I'll throw in an extra dealer button for your troubles. :)

Is there anyone here who would consider reshipping to the great country that gave you ABBA, Björn Borg, and the world's most famous chef? I'll throw in an extra dealer button for your troubles. :)
If no one else steps up, I’ll do it. I only want one button, anyway.

If no one else steps up, I’ll do it. I only want one button, anyway.
59349318.jpg

One-does-not-a779dx.jpg

Which one do you want? :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom