Reshipping (ordering closed) Dealer Button Sportsball GB (9 Viewers)

All invoices have been sent, and I have already received payments from about half of you! Y'all are the best! Please keep the payments coming so I can submit the order to BR Pro Poker ASAP!

Just for fun, we will be ordering 537 dealer buttons through this group buy: 196 Golf Ball DBs, 137 Baseball DBs, 74 NBA Basketball DBs, 72 NCAA Basketball DBs, and 58 Tennis Ball DBs.

Thank to everyone who has paid so far!!

There are 10 payments outstanding at this point. If you haven't submitted your payment yet, please do so ASAP so I can get the order submitted to BR Pro Poker. I will be reaching out with reminders today and tomorrow for those who haven't paid.

If I haven't received payment by next Monday (10/17), I will likely cancel orders for those who haven't paid and will submit the order to BR Pro Poker at that point.

Damn, Missed this one but these are awesome! Well done @Colquhoun. If anyone has an extra golf or tennis button I’d gladly take it off your hands.

Screenshot_20221108-160910_Gmail.jpg

If the shipping notification came on Tuesday, then based on my experience I would guess they will be in-hand no earlier than Saturday. Probably Monday.

Then sorting will take a while, because this appears to be a pretty large order.

If the shipping notification came on Tuesday, then based on my experience I would guess they will be in-hand no earlier than Saturday. Probably Monday.

Then sorting will take a while, because this appears to be a pretty large order.
You are so used to replying to status inquiries, you even do them on the group buys you aren't running, lol.

What’s the update on this?

@Himewad nailed it. Expected delivery is Monday, 11/14.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom