Reshipping (ordering closed) Dealer Button Sportsball GB (6 Viewers)

So sorry to hear that some of you aren't thrilled with the buttons! They definitely came out darker in person than they showed on the artwork or on the photos. I will see if there's anything to be done for those who aren't happy with the results. Stay tuned...
I'm happy with mine. I didn't expect a printed button to match the artwork exactly.

No issues w mine
D7813994-A25A-4BD9-94EE-850A045A4EBD.jpeg

Just to clarify for everyone - I checked the buttons when they arrived - the printing was the same on all the buttons. There isn't noticeable variability in the brightness of the basketball buttons. Any variability that you are seeing in the photos posted on PCF is due to the way that cameras are processing the image by adjusting exposures, brightness, etc.

I just got back from a short trip and opened my sportsball box. I have absolutely no issues with these dealer buttons. I think they are fantastic. The mock-ups show the shading effect, so it shouldn’t be a surprise that the real thing is a little darker than the “perfect” artwork pictures. That’s the way these things always print. Great job @Colquhoun , and great group buy @BlueChipSpecial !!!

D05C9454-DA5B-4438-AEB8-FE59E0743DCE.jpeg

Just to clarify for everyone - I checked the buttons when they arrived - the printing was the same on all the buttons. There isn't noticeable variability in the brightness of the basketball buttons. Any variability that you are seeing in the photos posted on PCF is due to the way that cameras are processing the image by adjusting exposures, brightness, etc.

I did a little field research and can confirm the photo of my buttons looks exactly like the ones of the “good” buttons people are posting. I stand corrected in my opinion. Consider me a thrilled customer!!
Full kudos to @Colquhoun for the designs and @BlueChipSpecial for running an immaculate GB!!
D6102D37-94D9-4414-836A-AB4679A05918.jpeg

For any of you who aren't happy with how dark the basketball buttons printed, I haven't forgotten about you. I'll provide more info once I have all the details worked out.

I'm looking to buy about 25 of the golf ball dealer buttons, few dms out there in case anyone bought an extraordinary amount but I might just run a buy myself with permission from the artist :)

I did end up buying about 2 dozen from the manufacturer - I'll post them when I'm done with them! Not looking to profit off of them, I'll sell them at cost, just thought they'd be fun.

I bought custom golf balls with the dealer logo on them, cut them in half + I'll be attaching those to the top of the dealer button so it will be a dealer button/half golf ball - we'll see how they turn out! :LOL: :laugh:

I did end up buying about 2 dozen from the manufacturer - I'll post them when I'm done with them! Not looking to profit off of them, I'll sell them at cost, just thought they'd be fun.

I bought custom golf balls with the dealer logo on them, cut them in half + I'll be attaching those to the top of the dealer button so it will be a dealer button/half golf ball - we'll see how they turn out! :LOL: :laugh:
I'd love to grab one!

What a great idea! It actually seems like it would actually create a great handle to the button too! Put me on the list if you have any extra half dealer golf balls to sell!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom