Reshipping (ordering closed) Dealer Button Sportsball GB (7 Viewers)

20221114_183227.jpg

These are so fun, thanks for putting this together! Can't wait to get the set.

C'mon man! Do you think we're stupid??? You just put a baseball on your table and took a photo of it. Then photoshopped Dealer on it.

Show us the REAL buttons... Jeesh!
All I have to say is that @Colquhoun knocked it outta the park. (pun intended).

All of the buttons look fantastic.

Dropped the last package in the mail this morning. 65 packages and 550 dealer buttons on the way. Everyone should have their tracking info, as well. Hope everyone loves them when they arrive! Looking forward to seeing them once they get to y'all!!

Final thanks to @Colquhoun for the design work on these! I think they're awesome - I'm sure you'll agree when you get a chance to see them in person!

Sorry to say, but I'm pretty disappointed with the buttons I received.

All three (baseball, golf ball, NCAA) have an unexpected dark splotchy area in the lower half of the image, and are much darker than shown in the artwork pics (or even compared to the real button photos above). The NCAA button's lower half is so dark you can't even read the secondary text, and the baseball's text isn't much better -- dark and muddied. The rolling edge artwork printing is excellent, however.

I appreciate the efforts by @BlueChipSpecial and @Colquhoun, but it's a big fat printing FAIL by BRPro in my opinion.

Need pics. There was a lot of shadow effects on these buttons.

If I could get one of those golf ball buttons from someone I'd be very grateful.

All three (baseball, golf ball, NCAA) have an unexpected dark splotchy area in the lower half of the image, and are much darker than shown in the artwork pics (or even compared to the real button photos above). The NCAA button's lower half is so dark you can't even read the secondary text, and the baseball's text isn't much better -- dark and muddied. The rolling edge artwork printing is excellent, however.

I appreciate the efforts by @BlueChipSpecial and @Colquhoun, but it's a big fat printing FAIL by BRPro in my opinion.
I agree. I really appreciate the efforts of everyone involved with the design and GB, but I think the result was on the darker side too. I only got the baseballs and golf balls and was expecting a bit more pop. Also, one of my rolling edges had some kind of yellow on the edge, but all said, they will all still perform their function.

Attachments

• 20221119_103645.jpg
    20221119_103645.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 76

+1, unfortunately.

Appreciate the effort, but printing fail

Yeah, I see the point. While I do expect there to be some darkening when it's printed, the basketball ones were darker on the bottom than I expected. I thought the baseball and golf ball ones were not that bad, but I can see it is definitely darker than the art.
@iballman , that yellow is definitely not in the art, not sure where they got that from.

So sorry to hear that some of you aren't thrilled with the buttons! They definitely came out darker in person than they showed on the artwork or on the photos. I will see if there's anything to be done for those who aren't happy with the results. Stay tuned...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom