Dealer button GB interest thread (Aurora Club, Star Wars) (2 Viewers)

I’d be interested in at least
2 Death Stars
2 x Millenium Falcons
maybe more, but let’s run this before February ;-)

If you decide to do any of the other Aurora club buttons or Soapy's I would be in for two of each.
You would need @AK Chip ’s permission to run any. There a quite a few.
I’d be happy to run any/all of the Aurora Club or Soapy’s buttons you want, assuming we can hit the 10 minimum for rolling edge designs. Just let me know and I can add them to the OP.

The Millennium Falcon is so new I have not even placed an order myself to get them made yet. But when I was asked about the reproducing the Deathstars I figured I should let the MF button be made as people may ask for them when they come out. Thanks to @ChipFinderSK for running this.

If you are willing to ship to Canada, I am in for 2 Falcon DB's..
No problem shipping to Canada (or elsewhere overseas) but I may need advice on the best / cheapest way to ship internationally - I always seem to pay a lot for international shipping.

I recently shipped 10 ceramic chip samples to Toronto, and my PO said the customs slip needed to fit on the package, so I had to buy a larger envelope and paid $12.25 for shipping.

It might make sense to have buying groups for specific countries?

No problem shipping to Canada (or elsewhere overseas) but I may need advice on the best / cheapest way to ship internationally - I always seem to pay a lot for international shipping.

I recently shipped 10 ceramic chip samples to Toronto, and my PO said the customs slip needed to fit on the package, so I had to buy a larger envelope and paid $12.25 for shipping.

It might make sense to have buying groups for specific countries?
Stu- Yes It might be cheaper if you have multiple people from one country like Canada or if you have multiple people in certain EU regions to have one re-shipper in each place. $12.25 sounds about right to Canada for 10 chips or a few DBS which what I paid around in the past.

In for:
1 Death Star
1 Millennium Falcon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom