Cooper Club (1 Viewer)

My gut feeling is that the bright white just doesn't have anything "classic" to it anymore and it becomes just too apparent when there's an abundance of it on the chip.
"Classic" as in, doable 30, 40 years ago as well. The bright white sample I have only has the feel of clay to it but the looks... not really.

Very interesting, and coming from someone who obviously knows the custom game it carries some weight. Any particular reason? Does the more muted white flow with the rest of the CPC color pallet better or something?
Gets a bit of a plasticy look to it IMO.

Then again maybe I just like'm a little... i dunno, dirty or somethin'.

I haven't strayed far, but here is tonight's effort. I'm contemplating dropping the white chip (not happy with it), sliding the blue into the $1 and the green into the quarter, and adding a different nickel. I might prefer that plan anyway, since those are the two chips that will be on the table the most, and I really like them. The yellow doesn't look right any more, after the bigger spots on the $5.

Mels_customs2.png

Oh, I should also mention that I'm also considering the HH mold. With the samples I have, the HH mold chip feel a little heavier and more substantial than E&C, which is swaying my decision. Also, Cooper was often referred to as a horse, since he was so darn tall.

I haven't strayed far, but here is tonight's effort. I'm contemplating dropping the white chip (not happy with it), sliding the blue into the $1 and the green into the quarter, and adding a different nickel. I might prefer that plan anyway, since those are the two chips that will be on the table the most, and I really like them. The yellow doesn't look right any more, after the bigger spots on the $5.

View attachment 108573

Not sure if it's intentional but there's a lot of repeating colors...green, blue and yellow appear on 3 of the 5 chips. It doesn't matter to some but for me, I try not to repeat colors more than 2x so there's some nice contrast between the chips.

Just for funzies

Attachments

• Cooper's Cardroom Mockups.png
    Cooper's Cardroom Mockups.png
    302.6 KB · Views: 47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom