Conspiracy theories you think are true (3 Viewers)

Huge news indeed — this is going to open so many doors that implicate others.
Epstein and Maxwell are likely small potatoes in this deal, probably viewed as disposable tools to do the dirty work. They’ve likely already been replaced. These are the type of people who traffic children as sex slaves in order to blackmail and control people in positions of power. I have a little confidence that anyone of any significance will be implicated in this mess.

Epstein and Maxwell are likely small potatoes in this deal, probably viewed as disposable tools to do the dirty work. They’ve likely already been replaced. These are the type of people who traffic children as sex slaves in order to blackmail and control people in positions of power. I have a little confidence that anyone of any significance will be implicated in this mess.
"These are the type of people who traffic children as sex slaves in order to blackmail and control people in positions of power."

When you say these type of people, do you mean the pawns like Epstein and Maxwell, or the higher powers running the whole thing that then blackmail people like Prince Andrew etc.?

Hmmm, I'm really 50/50 as to whether people of any significance will be implicated. A part of me believes the truth will come out; but a part of me believes that these people have got more than enough power to make sure that doesn't happen.

"These are the type of people who traffic children as sex slaves in order to blackmail and control people in positions of power."

When you say these type of people, do you mean the pawns like Epstein and Maxwell, or the higher powers running the whole thing that then blackmail people like Prince Andrew etc.?

Hmmm, I'm really 50/50 as to whether people of any significance will be implicated. A part of me believes the truth will come out; but a part of me believes that these people have got more than enough power to make sure that doesn't happen.
Bet you Prince Andrew is sweating now...

It all depends. There are powerful people that for sure want her dead or silenced. If the FBI learned their lesson from Epstein then they will find a way to get her to talk before she gets killed or disappears. I have little confidence any big names get outed but I can't stop myself from hoping and I will be glued to this story in the coming weeks to see what happens.

Last edited:
Bet you Prince Andrew is sweating now...

For anyone that hasn't yet seen the initial interview given by Prince Andrew. It is shockingly bad to the point of being funny. It almost seems like he isn't taking this seriously. I can't remember seeing someone come across this guilty, It is laughable.

Last edited:

I meant the people Epstein and Maxwell worked for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom