Conspiracy theories you think are true (1 Viewer)

Epstein got got - it was forced to kill himself by someone else or killed and made to look like a suicide.
Or, he was whisked away to a secret location to live in peace, to thank him for his service. We’ll never see a body, we just have to take their word for it. Either way, he was never going to testify.

The foxes guarding the henhouse comes to mind.

Or, he was whisked away to a secret location to live in peace, to thank him for his service. We’ll never see a body, we just have to take their word for it. Either way, he was never going to testify.

The foxes guarding the henhouse comes to mind.
Clintons are rumored to have people offed. Bill admitted to being on Epstein's plane a few times, but Secret Service manifests have him on the plane MANY times. Why would he lie about the number of times?

Many powerful people would have wanted Epstein gone so he didn't talk. But, the evidence found at his homes is all admissible because Epstein was the only person who could object in court.

Just a conspiracy theory, though.

Not saying Clinton was or wasn’t involved but down playing the number of times you hung out with a child sex trafficker is politics 101 so I don’t think that’s suspicious by itself

Last edited:
Massive lol at anyone thinking the Clintons had anything to do with this guy offing himself. Bill couldn't get away with a BJ and Hillary couldn't win an election despite getting 2 million more votes than Trump.

Please.......................... at least make your "conspiracy theory" 10% plausible.

Massive lol at anyone thinking the Clintons had anything to do with this guy offing himself. Bill couldn't get away with a BJ and Hillary couldn't win an election despite getting 2 million more votes than Trump.

Please.......................... at least make your "conspiracy theory" 10% plausible.
Thought this was the place for wild conspiracy theories. Sorry to offend you. I’ll move along now.

Please..........................Allow me to remove myself from the edges of this forum. I guess I’ll stick with poker related topics.

Epstein is a small story compared to the trails

Attachments

• A759D66A-0E71-40C0-8136-13166E65114C.jpeg
    A759D66A-0E71-40C0-8136-13166E65114C.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 117
I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THIS TONIGHT... I HEAR HE SAYS ALIENS ARE NOT REAL. ALSO CHEM TRAILS ARE NOT POISON

Try typing the name: Eric Ciaramella in your facebook status and your post will be instantly deleted.

Think about how fucking crazy that is that FB has just decided that all of humanity just isn't allowed to talk about a specific person, regardless of whether or not what you say is positive or negative. It is just a complete shut down of the conversation.

I have never had a facebook account, out of conviction.
People interested in discussing with me or having sex with me should first meet me in person. Elementary.
Facebook and all the similar stuff are stupid and totallly unnecessary.
If you all did the same (sign out), and if you decided so, even belatedly, the world would be a better place.

People interested in discussing with me or having sex with me should first meet me in person. Elementary.
If you all did the same (sign out), and if you decided so, even belatedly, the world would be a better place.

Preach. I use a fake name in my FB account and really just use it for the local classifieds ie. buying and selling stuff in the local community. But yeah FB is shit.

I am not picking on you but just replying since you commented. I know many people with this mindset who dismiss any talk of conspiracy theories etc.

The thing about it is some conspiracy theories are proved to be true over time. If I had said a few years go that I thought the US government was spying on people's email, phone calls, and texts it would have been viewed as far fetched. Following the leaked documents provided by Edward Snowden we now know that broad collection of the public's data was going on.

The funny thing is that even prior to Edward Snowden people would make jokes about the government spying on us in kind of a playful way. When that news broke it wasn't even shocking because people already knew what was going on by their own intuition. There wasn't really public outcry. The overall response from the public was "meh".

I guess all I am saying is that our intuition can often be correct and that today's hunch is tomorrows headline.
Deleted.

A lot of documents are now being declassified over in the UK. Many conspiracy theories involving the British government’s involvement in Northern Ireland have now been shown to be true.

If you want a taste of what went on take a look at The Miami Showband Massacre on Netflix or No Stone Unturned on Amazon how a country’s government murdered its own civilians. Also plenty of documentaries about the Ballymurphy massacre in 1971 and Bloody Sunday in Derry 1972 for which the British Prime Minister issued a formal apology in 2010.

A lot of documents are now being declassified over in the UK. Many conspiracy theories involving the British government’s involvement in Northern Ireland have now been shown to be true.

If you want a taste of what went on take a look at The Miami Showband Massacre on Netflix or No Stone Unturned on Amazon how a country’s government murdered its own civilians. Also plenty of documentaries about the Ballymurphy massacre in 1971 and Bloody Sunday in Derry 1972.

I will try and check these out. Very interesting as these don't get much coverage over here across the pond.

I will try and check these out. Very interesting as these don't get much coverage over here across the pond.
The previous Bloody Sunday was in 1920 when the British army sent tanks into a football stadium (Croke Park) and drove on to the pitch then opened fire on the players and fans killing 14 and wounding 60.

They try and bury it and don't teach it in the schools and they don’t put it on the TV. Social media has been a revelation in getting the declassified documents out into the public domain.

Last edited:
These are the easily admitted wrong-doings.
Fair enough to have the relevant documents released after 30 or 50 years.

The hard stuff will never be released, even if centuries pass (and the specific State/Polity is still there).
All nations keep some documents secret to eternity.

These are the easily admitted wrong-doings.
Fair enough to have the relevant documents released after 30 or 50 years.

The hard stuff will never be released, even if centuries pass (and the specific State/Polity is still there).
All nations keep some documents secret to eternity.
They were not easily admitted. People were being jailed for trying to seek justice. Some “disappeared” never to be seen again. It was a massive cover up that took 39 years to get justice.

The previous Bloody Sunday was in 1920 when the British army sent tanks into a football stadium (Croke Park) and drove on to the pitch then opened fire on the players and fans killing 14 and wounding 60.

They try and bury it and don't teach it in the schools and they don’t put it on the TV. Social media has been a revelation in getting the declassified documents out into the public domain.
I wish there was footage. I’d die to see what an injured football (soccer) player really looks like. I can’t say I’ve EVER seen one.. :p :LOL: :laugh:

And yet you're dumping your innermost feelings on PCF. You don't see a contradiction there?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom