Chips that everyone else likes but just don’t do it it for you… and go (1 Viewer)

First rule of the BCC club...you don't talk about BCC ;)
These are our favorite Tourney chips!
20201103_163309.jpg

It was built to this size so they could get felt time in the great @krafticus home game! The best game in town period!!

Happy to report that tomorrow this dream becomes reality!! Only 30 players scheduled for the game tomorrow, she will cover 40! But seriously geeking out about their "first event on home soil" they have been in play in our home game, another Marylanders home crew we had 3 tables running, in Ohio last year at the meet up I think we had 22 that played the first night warm up tourney.

Either way, lots of PCF members here in Maryland and having a "good enough" set to hit the table at Mark's has been a dream since our very first meet up! I'm sure half of the Veterans there have played Mardi Gras V2 BCCs at some point, but a set of this magnitude was no easy task!

Seriously can't wait for this one!! Again thanks to all the chippers that helped us build this set over the last couple years!!

These are our favorite Tourney chips!
View attachment 759650
It was built to this size so they could get felt time in the great @krafticus home game! The best game in town period!!

Happy to report that tomorrow this dream becomes reality!! Only 30 players scheduled for the game tomorrow, she will cover 40! But seriously geeking out about their "first event on home soil" they have been in play in our home game, another Marylanders home crew we had 3 tables running, in Ohio last year at the meet up I think we had 22 that played the first night warm up tourney.

Either way, lots of PCF members here in Maryland and having a "good enough" set to hit the table at Mark's has been a dream since our very first meet up! I'm sure half of the Veterans there have played Mardi Gras V2 BCCs at some point, but a set of this magnitude was no easy task!

Seriously can't wait for this one!! Again thanks to all the chippers that helped us build this set over the last couple years!!
I’ve never played with these chips before. Can’t wait bud

Mark

Well, don’t I feel like an idiot……
View attachment 759635
View attachment 759636
Wow! I'm sorry Ron. Really amazing pictures and amazing sets. I meant no offense at all.

The value of those chips there exceeds the value of my entire collection I think. So kudos for acquiring so many amazing chips everyone wants. So that's a tall task you've accomplished. All my chips are common and can be had with a properly placed wanted ad. Can't say the same for yours.

Always a pleasure to deal with you man, and don't mind me, I'm the village idiot.

Too many people posting pics of their own chips that they like in revenge/response to people saying they don't like them. No need to do that. Don't take the criticism too seriously, folks.
What are you, the photo police? CDI '98 sucks. There I said it.

;) :wtf:

*Please post more photos of your whole set.

Wow! I'm sorry Ron. Really amazing pictures and amazing sets. I meant no offense at all.

The value of those chips there exceeds the value of my entire collection I think. So kudos for acquiring so many amazing chips everyone wants. So that's a tall task you've accomplished. All my chips are common and can be had with a properly placed wanted ad. Can't say the same for yours.

Always a pleasure to deal with you man, and don't mind me, I'm the village idiot.
It’s okay - All u have to do to make it right is sell me you rack of jack Detroit 5ks!! :)

I never cared for mapes, mostly because the inlay sucks.

PNY, also not a fan. Maybe it’s the art, maybe giant inlay. Hard to say

Maybe all giant inlays are no go for me, I don’t care for crystal park or those Aces limit sets either

• Giant inlays - just no
  • Photo giant inlays - anyone have some dice chips instead?
  • Plaques - concept is cool, but not really fun or practical
  • Well used chips - they aren’t buttery… they are butt. Excellent+ or gtfo.
  • Hotstamps - they wear off if you actually play frequently, hard to see in poor lighting, and the hotstamp reminds me of some cheap crap knickknack that was cheaply branded like the way you used to get a day planner stamped with your initials free with your subscription to Life magazine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom