Cheating allegations at Stones (4 Viewers)

I've got one! It's hiding in the 3rd row.
zz proof 12.jpg

I've read a few pages, it's a 5'000'000 lawsuit and i take note that Jaman Burton is one of the complainants.

Attachments

• 1570601855313.png
    1570601855313.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 93
Pro hac vice?

This shit is for reals.
I'd be slightly concerned with how many of the attorneys are also professional poker players. At least the subpoenas can start flying now. Will be interesting to see what kind of evidence has been "lost" already.

Not looking good for Taylor Smith, likely the inside guy for Postle. Evidence mounting.....

Following this. The key word of course is “evidence.” People can speculate all they want about his play. It’s going to take some type of digital footprint (texts or something) or somebody cracking

Following this. The key word of course is “evidence.” People can speculate all they want about his play. It’s going to take some type of digital footprint (texts or something) or somebody cracking

Agreed. It is 100 percent clear he is cheating, but someone has to confess or evidence needs to be found.

Agreed. It is 100 percent clear he is cheating, but someone has to confess or evidence needs to be found.

Only need a 50%+ probability to win a civil suit. Convicting on criminal charges (if any are ever filed) is another matter.

Dave is correct. The threshold for guilt is much lower in civil cases.

FC928AFB-8F5F-4E8A-A0A9-6F1B012DA9C8.jpeg

The lawsuit in and of itself will be enough to scare the shit out of Stones. And more specifically, Stones’ insurance provider (who will likely be on the hook for any penalties awarded). Justin and Postle have no assets worth going after. Stones was named in the suit for a reason... their deep pockets.

And I’m sure their insurance company doesn’t want the publicity of a trial any more than Stones does. This will likely lead to a quick settlement with undisclosed payouts and NDAs. Which, in reality, is a win for everyone. The players get money back, and Stones avoids the ongoing bad PR.

It’s the old “pay to make it go away” routine.

Last edited:
Aside from the tremendous win Postle has booked over the past couple years... but yeah, small potatoes compared to Stones.

You think that money is still around?

I’m willing to bet the majority of it has been pissed away already. I doubt there’s much to recoup at this point. Maybe a few grand from his last few sessions. But beyond that... I’m sure it’s long since been spent.

You think that money is still around?

I’m willing to bet the majority of it has been pissed away already. I doubt there’s much to recoup at this point. Maybe a few grand from his last few sessions. But beyond that... I’m sure it’s long since been spent.

You know... that is a really good point. I'd like to think someone would be responsible with their bankroll, but it appears he felt he had a cash cow and was printing money. Very likely pissed away.

You know... that is a really good point. I'd like to think someone would be responsible with their bankroll, but it appears he felt he had a cash cow and was printing money. Very likely pissed away.
Why save when you can hit up the Stones ATM next live stream? Just keep 1 buy in available!

Based on his Matusow interview, he sounds like he’s terrible with money. Add in standard living costs of rent/mortgage, food, and daycare for his kid, I doubt he has much left over once you factor in his frivolous spending.

The other problem with these kinds of fraudsters... once they find a source for easy money, they never think it will end. I doubt he ever thought the gravy train was going to end. And likely never saved/planned accordingly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom