Botting on ACR and other online sites (1 Viewer)

ngmcs8203

Flush
Reaction score
ACR’s reply doesn’t seem terribly convincing. If you’ve got a bot that can harvest $10M from their site, a job and/or a $100K bounty isn’t going to move the needle.
100%. They're trying to find the sweetspot of someone finding exploits without having used them before I think.

This is why I stick to live poker only.

There's no way you could convince me that all of these bots are deployed by 3rd parties.... these are probably house bots, which is why they will never be stopped.
They make money off of the rake, whether the bots are in-house or not. Also, as soon as @TheRealTeddyKGB tells us about his cool new RFID table, we all gotta run for the hills.

This is why I stick to live poker only.

There's no way you could convince me that all of these bots are deployed by 3rd parties.... these are probably house bots, which is why they will never be stopped.
Plus, if I came over in my underwear, I'd probably get asked to leave. I'm only up a few grand online but it lets me play "comfortable" poker.

Plus, if I came over in my underwear, I'd probably get asked to leave. I'm only up a few grand online but it lets me play "comfortable" poker.
Bring it. I work at a pool & have seen EVERYTHING. Come over & spill overpriced spicy shit on my table from your $2 beer & I'll throw your @$$ off my balcony.

Rampage’s account was just suspended mid-tourney.

IMG_3698.png

I knew it. Glad I gave up all online poker a couple of years ago (for all the reasons we said before). When I get tempted to restart, I need to think about above.
Yea im seriously considering pulling my cash off of Bovada and leaving just a few hundo for sports bets

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom