Cheating allegations at Stones

Anthony Martino

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like he skipped town. Wherever he went, he better be prepared to stay there a loooooooong time. I wonder what he did for a day job...if he had one. He's totally screwed if this was his primary source of income.

Read the article and someone says they watched the place when attempting to serve him papers and noticed he was inside, but he just wouldn't answer the door.

Mac VerStandig, attorney for the plaintiffs, then made his own attempt to serve Postle with the summons.

The whole bizarre story is worth a read, but according to VerStandig, he approached Postle's residence in California and spent several minutes attempting to ring the doorbell and knocking on the door, eliciting no response. Rather than leave, VerStandig said he surveilled the place until spotting Postle inside, at which point he resumed ultimately unsuccessful attempts to serve the paperwork.

VerStandig also reported attempting to reach Postle through his criminal defense attorney, which also proved fruitless.

dkersey

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Read the article and someone says they watched the place when attempting to serve him papers and noticed he was inside, but he just wouldn't answer the door.
A difference without a distinction. He is hiding from his inevitable future.

Highli99

Full House
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Representing himself is not going to work out, but it signals he has no money which will mean the plaintiffs do not have much shot of getting funds from him. Of course, getting paid by stones is certainly possible.

dkersey

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
In addition to Postle being in the line of fire, he had to have had an accomplice. There has been a ton of analysis on the cheating technique(s). Has the accomplice been identified? I know the person hasn't confessed but it seems like the people closest to this would be able to figure out the accomplice. And whoever that is, shouldn't that person be sued/prosecuted as well?

justsomedude

Straight Flush
Reaction score
In addition to Postle being in the line of fire, he had to have had an accomplice. There has been a ton of analysis on the cheating technique(s). Has the accomplice been identified? I know the person hasn't confessed but it seems like the people closest to this would be able to figure out the accomplice. And whoever that is, shouldn't that person be sued/prosecuted as well?
The accomplice was the tournament director.
Yep, TD Justin Kuraitis is the likely co-conspirator.

He hasn't tweeted since August 2019, when this all blew up. And it appears he's still working at Stones while the investigation continues.

kmccormick100

Full House
Reaction score
Yep, TD Justin Kuraitis is the likely co-conspirator.

He hasn't tweeted since August 2019, when this all blew up. And it appears he's still working at Stones while the investigation continues.
While Justin was either privy of it, or potentially in on it, I believe there is a decent amount of evidence to support Taylor @thevocalterror May have been his source inside, as he ran the tech for most of the livestream games and helped setup/maintain a lot of the rfid and stream equipment.

I’ve played at stones 3-4times and Justin has been absent every time I’ve been there, with an alternate manager serving as tourney director, word is he’s on “indefinite leave”

toynoob

Full House
Tourney Director
Supporting Member
Reaction score
While Justin was either privy of it, or potentially in on it, I believe there is a decent amount of evidence to support Taylor @thevocalterror May have been his source inside, as he ran the tech for most of the livestream games and helped setup/maintain a lot of the rfid and stream equipment.

I’ve played at stones 3-4times and Justin has been absent every time I’ve been there, with an alternate manager serving as tourney director, word is he’s on “indefinite leave”
I agree with Taylor, I'll never forget the hand the cards were switched out. Fat train kept asking Taylor what postle had.

Top Bottom