Chanman Poker Tables is rebranding (3 Viewers)

I'm against the personal email address; otherwise, I like where it's going.

If you want an email at the bottom, set up am "info" address of some sort.

Twenty years from now, you'll have someone else handling inquires for you, and you don't need the extra noise in your personal account.

Chan Gaming? Chan Gaming Supplies? I'm all for keeping the brand and logo simple, the initials work but Chan is the brand. Be careful not to make the logo too complex. It should clearly identify the name, and should be readable on social media on very small screens and fonts.

test17.png

too much white space between C and h -- needs to be taller with a larger radius hook, too

Don't like the email address, prefer to see the web site.

Yea, website good, email bad. If they want to check out your tables, and/or contact you, they can accomplish all of that via your website

drop the www, nobody needs the world wide wrestling

Thanks so much woody, your work is great and it's very much appreciated.

I like the blue ring. It adds some color without making it too busy.

That's awesome. If it isn't too much to ask, is there any way to get the M to look like it has snow on the top? That would really make it look like mountains.

they may be pulling your leg..... prolly best to just have them upright with no lean.

I was actually serious... but I appreciated the humor.

On real mountains, the steepest side can be no more than vertical. Any concavity is very slight, very small, and near the top - else the rock (and snow) above would simply shear off and fall.

I love the direction of this thread.

And I love that you're going to keep it Chanman.

Mike

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom