Single custom poker chip for sales milestones (2 Viewers)

ChipWhisperer

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello,

Was thinking of ways I could find a fun way to catalogue all my sales (I'm an account executive) as a momento for deals I have brought in. It's easy to buy something from Amazon for a consumer-driven company like an NBA team but harder to find something relevant for some random logistics company.

Then realized that poker chips would be a scalable way to do this.

Ideally I'd like to buy a single poker chip that I can simply put the company's logo on. In a perfect world I would be able to customize the back of the chip to highlight the sale date, deal amount, etc but understand this probably can't happen.

I haven't found a place that does single chips, does anyone know of vendor that would do this?

Brpropoker.com is one option. They offer customizable ceramic chips in various sizes with a relatively quick turnaround.

Another, cheaper ceramic option is the ”Tina” chips from China. Search for ”cards mold”, ”Tina” on here or ask @justincarothers

Classicpokerchips.com offers customizable real clay chips. Expensive but very nice. Orders will have to be a minimum of 300 chips and depending on mold of choice, it’s not a quick turnaround due to the production process.

Getting individual customization for each chip/sale is simply not realistic either way.

A better idea might be to buy a small number of chips (either used or one of the china clays from Apache) and then you could order custom labels for them. Probably much easier and cheaper in the small quantity you're looking for.

A better idea might be to buy a small number of chips (either used or one of the china clays from Apache) and then you could order custom labels for them. Probably much easier and cheaper in the small quantity you're looking for.
That is a good idea. Also the new Tina molds have a recess for labels to expand on this idea. Perhaps they’re not cheaper than china clay (probably a little) but they’re more durable and you’ll have more design options on the chip

Super helpful feedback. Would love to have these on ceramics from BrPoker but you have to buy in stacks of 25.

Any recommendations on where I can design and buy individual labels for the chips with recesses?

Super helpful feedback. Would love to have these on ceramics from BrPoker but you have to buy in stacks of 25.

19D31B10-A9C4-401D-89B6-6E78B22A7545.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom