Chanman Poker Tables is rebranding (1 Viewer)

See, I told you the mountains leaning to the right are best.....

These are looking awesome....

I like the first one. Obviously it's going to be less basic, because this is more than a logo for the trailer, it's a full-on advertisement. You want it to be eye-catching as someone is driving by.

And with that in mind, I think the phone number needs to be a LOT bigger. Not for the standard logo, but for a rolling (or parked) advertising billboard, the contact info needs to really stand out and not get lost as you speed away....

Yeah, it could be double the font size on both, if the round is a business card.

On the chip, like all chips, it needs to be printed "at size". This is the only way to see if text and other elements are big enough.

If it were me, I'd also print out the trailer logo at size, but I'd have to steal a lot of paper and scotch tape from work...

Ask the shop if they have reflective vinyl. (They should) It really is the best for this application. They should have blue and red, and possibly even black.

When I did all the signs for our race cars, they were always in reflective. It photos like crap, but is amazing.

Mike

Looking great. The poker chip version looks solid. Ship it. For the poker table version, i would maybe spread out the suits more around the curve to fill the area better.

Looking great. The poker chip version looks solid. Ship it. For the poker table version, i would maybe spread out the suits more around the curve to fill the area better.
^^^^yep^^^. Maybe space the heart to the spade and the club to the diamond and the space the spade and diamond accordingly.

And with that in mind, I think the phone number needs to be a LOT bigger. Not for the standard logo, but for a rolling (or parked) advertising billboard, the contact info needs to really stand out and not get lost as you speed away....
^^^and yup^^^. I would use the "poker [leaf] tables" size font for the phone number. Especially for the trailer logos

I'm actually wondering if it would look better to have the middle silver rather than bright white.

My wife says it looks funny and that it should be a full wrap, not just a big sticker.

I did a quick photochop and she thinks it should look more like something like so...

upload_2015-6-18_21-0-52.png

Your wife is right - a wrap with a photo of your work is excellent, because your work is so good. Pictures worth a couple words, or something.

But the text needs work, and the chip is still good for other purposes.

Yeah that was a quick draft. I would improve the lettering and add the website.

I guess I'll probably have a talk with the sign company to get their input as well. As far as the logos go though I think I'm set. Thanks everyone for their input and feedback.

Well I pulled the trigger on this and decided to go with the oval logo on the sides with a round logo on the back. Mainly due to cost, the full vinyl wrap was 3x the cost. No pic of the back yet but they kind of goofed it up a bit putting the logo too low. I'll try to post a pic soon. I did a full sized circle on the back, not just 1 door.

I changed up the logo a tiny bit as it was getting a bit too crowded and from the start I wanted to keep it simple.

Here's the side though:

2015-07-25%2015.42.08.jpg

The only suggestion I have is to outline the club and spade suit images with a white border so that they stand out better against the dark blue background. Just figure out the proper thickness until it looks pleasant to the eye. (If you have already done this, just enlarge the size of the border.)

Thanks Inlver, I realized that after the decal was applied. The spade and club are a bit hard to see, especially with lower lighting. On the back of the trailer there is actually a faint white outline around all the suits. I am going to change the artwork file though so that the outline appears for the future.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom