Taking orders - Basic "chunky" tables (2 Viewers)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
We are taking orders for our "chunky" style basic poker tables. These rail pieces are installed using 2 connector bolts from underneath so they are easily removable. The bolts will be counter-sunk so that the bottom is completely flat in case you want to use it as a topper. Each table comes with a lifetime warranty for up to (3x) rail pieces. If you ding or scratch one of the pieces, let us know which piece it is (they'll be numbered underneath) and we will send you a replacement, you just pay for shipping.

These are made out of the same high density foam and Whisper vinyl that we use for our custom tables. All plywood construction.

Chunky 8: 84"x42" with 8 rail sections for $1600 CAD + $80 crating + shipping.
Chunky 10: 94"x44" with 10 rail sections for $1820 CAD + $80 crating + shipping.
Chunky round: 56" round with 8 rail sections for $1600 CAD + $80 crating + shipping.
Comes with cup holders, kickstands, folding legs and your choice of generic cloth design. You can choose your colors. We're including 20 minutes of artwork time which is enough for a couple or revisions, change the colors, and/or adding a logo. Use your time wisely.

Our usual crating fee is $200, however we're using cheaper, thinner materials to ship these lightweight tables so the crating cost is also reduced.

Upgrade to a full custom cloth for +$200 (2 hours of artwork time included). SSC not available. Omit the cup holders and save $100. Omit the legs to save another $100.

Shipping the first few tables will give a good indication of the cost going forward, so if you're among the first, please bear with me. Shipping a full size table is normally $800ish from Canada to USA, so shipping one of these will be cheaper. Shipping within Canada is usually under $300 CAD. DHL air is even an option but is a bit pricey.

Taking deposits now, which is 50%. Final payment +shipping due when the table is finished and you approve of the photos. @ChipRocker and @jamesjkim get first dibs since they posted their interest in the interest thread. Payments can be sent to sales@Chanmanpokertables.com. In the notes, please include your username and which model you want to order. First come, first serve.

I will be working on these in conjunction with custom table orders, but mostly I'll be hammering these out on the weekend and evenings.

Kits will also be available for sale in a different thread. Those are kits which include the rail in pieces, cup holders, kickstands, and a custom felt. You build the base layer, add some legs, get some playing surface foam and you're ready to roll. Standard sizing will be encouraged, ie 84x42, 94x44, round or octagon, but custom sizes should be do-able.

Chunky table:
PXL_20231023_221321899_1024x576.jpg

PXL_20231023_221329653_1024x576.jpg

PXL_20231023_221338281_1024x576.jpg

PXL_20231023_221402969_432x768.jpg

Last edited:
I've edited the post to adjust the larger size table down to $1820.

PM sent, can’t wait. You should link this thread in the “Gauging interest“ thread. I didn’t know your already started taking orders.

Great looking tables but I was wondering if you have any heads up tables (ones that are made to accommodate 2 players only)?

Great looking tables but I was wondering if you have any heads up tables (ones that are made to accommodate 2 players only)?
If you would like, we can build something for you. Tony has done some in the past, but in general, everything is custom made.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom