Casa Mango | Tournament 6A14 - CPC (CSQ) (1 Viewer)

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Casa-Mango-Logo-Trees-1024.gif

Once again I would like to thank those who let me bounce countless proofs and ideas off of them that lead me to the final result of this set. That includes @JeepologyOffroad in particular, as well as @ReallyGoodUsername and countless others. And a big thank you to @Tommy and all of the forum members for providing such a wonderful community to participate in. And of course a thank you to @David Spragg for great customer service with CPC and I am very happy with how these came out.

I choose the 6A14 spot pattern because of the relative large spots in a classic spot pattern sometimes seen on WSOP chips as well as everyone's favorite home game chip ;) I don't have any special color story here. I just wanted to lean on non0DG base colors since I used DG base colors throughout the cash set. But I did want to use darker base colors for the lower denoms and lighten them as the values increased. And conversely start with lighter and brighter spots and darken those as values increased. I was excited to design the full inlay space and then add a white border. Very happy with the inlays on these.

Tilt alert... I have been super busy and rushed with these photos and put the 500s out of order in some photos :(

Link to the Casa Mango CPC Cash set...

CPCTOURNEY0011.jpg
CPCTOURNEY0008.jpg
CPCTOURNEY0014.jpg
CPCTOURNEY0015.jpg
CPCTOURNEY0016.jpg
CPCTOURNEY0017.jpg
CPCTOURNEY0018.jpg
CPCTOURNEY0010.jpg

CPCTOURNEY0029.jpg
CPCTOURNEY0035.jpg

Last edited:
Apologies for the delays in getting these photographed and getting sample sets out to those who were kind enough to preorder these. I am still slammed with work for the foreseeable future but I have a little bit of breathing room coming up. I am going to get myself organized next week and start getting sample sets out to those who ordered them. I am going to reach out to those who I had indicated had dibs on cash sample sets. I have way less cash samples than those who ordered tournament samples. I did not expect the desire when I ordered them. For those that dont have dibs on cash samples I will do some random draws and a charity auction. And there were a few people like @liftapint and @MarquetteMonkey who messaged me a while ago I think about trades. I will touch base with you. You have dibs on both sets either way. And I know I owe you a response @CDC .

Please dont PM me about sample sets. I am buried in PMs atm.

Arc Yellow is hard to really photograph and portray the orange well. It looks more killer in person, although the T500 iss the nuts in real life.

The T1000 is DG Arc Yellow base with DG Yellow and DG Tiger spots.
Fantastic set. Another grand slam yet again by the team over at CPC!

Arc Yellow is hard to really photograph and portray the orange well. It looks more killer in person, although the T500 iss the nuts in real life.

The T1000 is DG Arc Yellow base with DG Yellow and DG Tiger spots.
How does the tiger look on the arc yellow in person?

I can't hit the "love" reaction more than once per post. That makes me sad.... It's the only thing about this post that makes me feel that way though!

Such a gorgeous set!! Absolutely perfect execution on this between the clean inlay and not feeling the need to go crazy with the level unobtanium spots (minus one exception :LOL: :laugh:). This is really an example that should be pointed to whenever someone says "CPC chips are boring" or "too expensive" or "not bright enough". Your ability to work in, with, around and through to maximize this set is to be commended.

Thanks for the official full showcase photos! It's been fun to see the photos in bits and parts, but it's nice to have them all here in one place, easy to link and point to.

:tup::tup:

Last edited:
Very nice complement to the cash set, congrats! The hundo is my favorite. When you get a free minute, would you mind posting the chip color combos?

Very nice complement to the cash set, congrats! The hundo is my favorite. When you get a free minute, would you mind posting the chip color combos?

Thank you! I will post here when I get a chance next to the solo chip photos. Actually need to slightly adjust the color on a couple images now that I am seeing them posted. In the mean time you can find the color info where I added the set to the ChipDB...

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/chipdb/casa-mango-cpc-6a14-tournament.146/

These are so good, I messed up not grabbing a sample!

The 500/1k combo are epic!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom