Bizarre Hand .25/.50 NLHE Online (1 Viewer)

Legend5555

Full House
Reaction score
I witnessed a very strange hand on the Ignition Zone (Zoom) tables last night. I had played my last hand and was sitting out so was at the table to see this happen. I will do this as a PAHWM from one player's POV. I'm going to skip past preflop as what should likely have been done is obvious.

6max Zoom
.25/.50
Hero is the Button with :qs::4s:

CO: $82
BTN: $222 (Hero)
SB: $45

Folds to CO, raises to $1.25 (standard for Zoom).
Hero: Calls
SB: Calls

Pot: $4.75
Flop: :qh::5h::ts:

SB: Check
CO: Check
Hero: ?

First off how do you watch a hand while sitting out on ignition zoom tables? I play those and soon as you fold or sit out it kicks you off tables. What have you figured out that I haven't?

First off how do you watch a hand while sitting out on ignition zoom tables? I play those and soon as you fold or sit out it kicks you off tables. What have you figured out that I haven't?
You can click "sit out next hand" and they'll leave you at the table

When you fold the hand, but have sit out checked, you remain at the table until the conclusion on the hand.

Interesting, I like how the other sites give you the option to stay in the hand and fold. To watch

I know the inclination is going to be to assume some extremes here, but let's try to take this seriously as if we went to the flop with :qs: :4s: . It doesn't go down with crazy jams or min bets.

BU over bet $6

Edit: this is what I think the bu did. Are we guessing what the bu did or should do?

BU over bet $6

Edit: this is what I think the bu did. Are we guessing what the bu did or should do?
I think we should be treating it seriously. What should they do? Then if you want to guess, what did they do?

I'm trying to disregard you saying it was bizarre so I would in this situation 2/3 the flop, but I think bu do over bet $6

Continued

6max Zoom
.25/.50

Hero: Bets $4.75
CO: Calls

Pot: $18.25
Turn: :qh: :5h: :ts: :8d:

SB: Check ($39)
CO: Check ($76)
Hero: ? (Covers)

I’m bet/folding flop 1/2-2/3 pot. I would expect co to bet draws and made hands that beat us on a board like this. He could be check/calling stuff like JJ or Tx. Sb can still have good hands obv. QT/55/KQ/good draws

If either of them check raises I’m gone. Probably giving up the best hand some of the time but even then we’re likely flipping.

Turn: as played, well hell I don’t know, I don’t call raises with Q4s :). Check behind and try to get to showdown I guess.

Continued

6max Zoom
.25/.50

Hero: Check (Covers)

Turn: :qh: :5h: :ts: :8d: :3h:

CO: Bets $13.25

Only thing that could be really “bizarre” about this hand is if the hero doesn’t fold. Which means hero called, or jammed, and the other hands stayed in the pot with 59o and AT, or something.

Actually, a call from the hero wouldn’t be bizarre, just really bad. A raise would be bizarre. The hero getting any callers that he beats would be bizarre.

Catching up. I check the turn and look to get to a cheap show down. The J9 open ended straight draw just got there. We have major kicker issues too.

River sucks, the other main draw on the flop got there as well and now we are bet into. Hero has a bluff catcher and that is it. How many bluffs are left now?

If the hand was heads I can see an argument for calling. Maybe CO is turning 2nd pair into a bluff or something like that. But 3 handed I’m letting it go. If he is bluffing, good for him, he deserves it for the effort.

Continued

6max Zoom
.25/.50

Hero: Check (Covers)

Turn: :qh: :5h: :ts: :8d: :3h:

CO: Bets $13.25
Hero: Snap raises to $27

SB: Folds
CO: Tanks about 5 seconds and jams for $76 total.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom