Anyone know where @MoscowRadio is? (2 Viewers)

Bottom line, there is a better chance we are made whole if @MoscowRadio keeps finding jobs, spreading the word "scammer" on the basis that he is doing at least one thing he should be doing doesn't help anyone.

That said, I get there are gaps in communication he should be bridging. And he should be the one speaking for himself instead of me :).

I guess my problem with the word "scammer" is it implies deciet, and there just isn't proof of that. There is proof things have been slow, there is no proof he has been dishonest about the reasons.

And the reason I would have no problem with it being used by the people who used it is because to them they are being scammed. What else could they think after the patience they have shown up until today's post?

Anyway, I won't argue about this with you bud, it's not that important. Not saying that like a dick, I just have absolutely no skin in the game and I hate the part of internet culture where everybody piles on and goes for the throat at every opportunity, I'm not trying to do that and if I keep posting it turns into me arguing the point of "he's a scammer".

I am a little sensitive to the fact the word "community" has to go both ways though, so more than trying to argue for "scammer" my comments were more to stick up for the members who have a rightful bitch. I've seen the word community here many, many times over the years and it turns out what that meant to some people was "community if it benefits me". A caring community shouldn't victim blame when a member has a legitimate issue even if the subject of the bitch is a member that has more friends or has been around longer.

Anyway, I won't argue about this with you bud, it's not that important. Not saying that like a dick,

Seriously if you feel you need to explain this, perhaps you should self examine enough to realize maybe your are being at least a bit of a dick?

I just have absolutely no skin in the game and I hate the part of internet culture where everybody piles on and goes for the throat at every opportunity

Really? Because you realize you are partaking in exactly what you describe by even posting in a thread like this to take a shot at the subject while admitting you have "no skin in the game."

I am a little sensitive to the fact the word "community" has to go both ways though, so more than trying to argue for "scammer" my comments were more to stick up for the members who have a rightful bitch

In fairness I agree, and I wasn't even directing at you my issues with the word scammer, you weren't the first to say it.

But I did have to push back on the hypocrisy over your lament of internet culture.

Let’s transition back to people who are directly involved with Moscowmule... in the meantime:

1563735054662.gif

You know, I am sorry, but I am not ready to throw the word "scammer" around so lightly...

All that said, I am not naive to the point that I think I am a favorite to be made whole, but "scammer" is a word that should be used with more care than it has been thrown in this thread

Call it what you want. Or don’t. Exactly one person in this threat said the word “scammer” so I’m not sure what you mean when you say the word has been thrown around in this thread.

But here are the facts: @MoscowRadio has said numerous things to several people. Many of those things have turned out to be untrue.

It appears that many members on here saw his post on this thread where he explained that he was in a hit and run accident (which may or may not be true; feel free to form your own opinion) and that he would respond to everyone individually (which was definitely not true). People then ran benefit auctions for him. He then solicited new work even though he hasn’t completed work that he was already paid in full for, in some cases months ago.

If someone feels like calling him a scammer based on those facts, I don’t see a problem with it. If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it’s probably a....

997876BF-354D-478A-BEBB-717BF200FBA3.jpeg

Last edited:
Seriously if you feel you need to explain this, perhaps you should self examine enough to realize maybe your are being at least a bit of a dick?

Really? Because you realize you are partaking in exactly what you describe by even posting in a thread like this to take a shot at the subject while admitting you have "no skin in the game."

In fairness I agree, and I wasn't even directing at you my issues with the word scammer, you weren't the first to say it.

But I did have to push back on the hypocrisy over your lament of internet culture.

Lol k

I get you now though, so no worries, you're on the list.

Yes, I agree communication should be better, and those people have a righteous beef. I have communicated with him, I don't think I am close to a refund, but I don't think he set out to be dishonest either.

Lol k

I get you now though, so no worries, you're on the list.

Sorry I came off as harsh, but seriously you complained about people in the "internet culture where everybody piles on and goes for the throat at every opportunity" while interjecting in a thread to do just that.

If you aren't smart enough to see that, sign me up for the top 20 spots on your "list."

Sorry I came off as harsh, but seriously you complained about people in the "internet culture where everybody piles on and goes for the throat at every opportunity" while interjecting in a thread to do just that.

If you aren't smart enough to see that, sign me up for the top 20 spots on your "list."

Bud if you can go back and read every post I made in this thread and get that im piling on Moscow out of it and not merely giving my opinion on why several members are justified in their frustrations you don't see things the same way I do in life. That's fine, I'm glad I figured that out now instead of a chip trade in the future.

Don't worry, you're on the list. It's you, some pussy in Canada, and a few other little babies that have came and gone. ;) ;)

I'm only half serious but 100% done with it, I'm just flipping the guy shit for fun now. I'm sure dude I was posting with is a good guy, good luck to all.

Feel free to delete any of my posts that threadjacked but please leave the out of context quotes in that one, thanks. Lol

I’m the one that called him a scammer. You know what? He’s a bitch ass scammer thief.

He comes on her to post more poor me bullshit, but still no response to messages from people he took money from and stole.

Slow communication my ass. He’s dodging the people he stole from. If you believe in him so much, send me my money and you can collect from him.

No, I got no chill for thiefs.

Bottom line, there is a better chance we are made whole if @MoscowRadio keeps finding jobs, spreading the word "scammer" on the basis that he is doing at least one thing he should be doing doesn't help anyone.

That said, I get there are gaps in communication he should be bridging. And he should be the one speaking for himself instead of me :).
I have absolutely no skin in this game. However, this post doesn’t make any sense. From what I gathered, people have paid for services that have not been delivered. Moreover, numerous communications have not been returned. Your solution is to give him more work to pay others back. That = insanity or the formula for a ponzi skeem. With that said, I hope that this situation is different, as there seems to be a fair amount of support for @MoscowRadio. Hope all is well but others seem to be hurting.

Maybe I'm over dramatizing this... But a man was involved in an accident where he could've lost his life and all some people on here are concerned about is money they lost out of their own wallet?!

Asking questions and requesting updates? Fine. But is human life worth so little that we need to make a thread chastising the person who is lucky to be alive? My guess is he has a few higher priorities right now, and probably can't pay you back if he wanted to, given that he's out of work.

Boo-fucking-hoo for you.

If you think he made up the bike accident story, fine, I have no problem with calling him a scammer and a thief. If you believe he was in a bike accident and are just pissed that the job you paid for isn't his highest priority, suck it up, buttercup. Dragging his name through the mud isn't the best way to get your selfish priorities addressed.

For the record, I don't have a job pending, nor do I know Moscow other than his public posts.

I have absolutely no skin in this game. However, this post doesn’t make any sense. From what I gathered, people have paid for services that have not been delivered. Moreover, numerous communications have not been returned. Your solution is to give him more work to pay others back.

I get what you are saying to a point.

But it does seem to me he is saying enough to indicate he hasn't given up yet. So it seems obvious to me the community is better off if he keeps working to have the best chance to make it right. How is this wrong thinking?

I mean he could give up at any point and everyone is screwed. And as I said before, I see that as the likely outcome. But constant bashing and use of libelous terms is more likely to bring that outcome than hoping he keeps picking up jobs.

Okay, here we go....
  1. Long-time member -- check
  2. Contributor to the forum/community -- check
  3. Received prepayments for design work -- check
  4. Recent accident/hospitalization -- check
  5. Resulting loss of job/income stream -- check
  6. Resulting temporary absence from forum -- check
  7. Returns to forum, with explaination of absence and promise to contact clients -- check
  8. Solicits new work to generate income stream -- check
  9. Doesn't communicate with existing clients regarding status of pre-existing work orders, many of which are pre-paid -- wait, wtf?
I think most people are okay with and understanding of #1-8, but find #9 totally unacceptable, given that he's obviously capable of communicating (see #7 & #8).

He's since addressed that issue too (and even apologized in this very thread), and provided that he actually follows through with the promised communication and work completion (or refunds, if possible/appropriate), he appears to be on the right track to both getting his life back together and meeting prior commitments.

Is he going through a tough stretch? Certainly. Has he treated his paying customers with the respect they deserve? Absolutely not. Will he make it right? We'll see, but indications are that he will.

This sucks to hear. Hopefully James makes everything right. He did a great job on my labels and I publicly recommended him before all of this went down.

Okay, here we go....
  1. Long-time member -- check
  2. Contributor to the forum/community -- check
  3. Received prepayments for design work -- check
  4. Recent accident/hospitalization -- check
  5. Resulting loss of job/income stream -- check
  6. Resulting temporary absence from forum -- check
  7. Returns to forum, with explaination of absence and promise to contact clients -- check
  8. Solicits new work to generate income stream -- check
  9. Doesn't communicate with existing clients regarding status of pre-existing work orders, many of which are pre-paid -- wait, wtf?
I think most people are okay with and understanding of #1-8, but find #9 totally unacceptable, given that he's obviously capable of communicating (see #7 & #8).

He's since addressed that issue too (and even apologized in this very thread), and provided that he actually follows through with the promised communication and work completion (or refunds, if possible/appropriate), he appears to be on the right track to both getting his life back together and meeting prior commitments.

Is he going through a tough stretch? Certainly. Has he treated his paying customers with the respect they deserve? Absolutely not. Will he make it right? We'll see, but indications are that he will.

Well put.

Ah. We have reached the point when the victims start eating each other. *Eating popcorn*

I heard the second season of this is a headbanger.

When he originally posted the go fund me link I made a small donation, and now I kinda feel like a sucker. Really hope he can figure his stuff out and resume regular life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom