Anyone know where @MoscowRadio is? (1 Viewer)

And I'm sure it'll be even more heart wrenching he comes back.....I wasn't buying it then and I won't in the future....

Like that Mike Postle guy caught cheating, keeps saying "oh, my daughter this, my daughter that"

Like popping out kids suddenly makes you a fucking saint.

I strongly suspected things wouldn't end well, but I had zero evidence of substance to support my supposition. If I did, I'd have absolutley made a public warning, but without it any such warning could very well have turned out to drive bids or support away from a legitimate plea for help whilst potentially unrightly sullying someone's reputation at the same time. I couldn't justify doing that on nothing more than a gut feeling and observations of actions/claims that alligned with similar experiences with others I've encountered in the past.

This was me EXACTLY.
I had a gut feel and a suspicion, but only said something to someone in a PM that I had my doubts. It was a real catch22 at the time because I had nothing to back up my "feeling".
Easy to regret not saying something at this point but I am also not one to throw out allegations about someone without cold hard facts/evidence.

What was his story again? He was hit on his bike while riding to his new job uphill in the snow (both ways), and then got let go because he couldn't work while he was in the hospital with no insurance and huge medical debts began to grow as he was being evicted from his apartment because he couldn't pay his rent?

I can't remember for sure....

Pretty much spot on. I’m pretty sure it was an alien abduction at some point, although that would be almost too believable....

This is important because another member and I discussed the very likelihood MR was shoveling a load when all the charity auctions were happening on his behalf. We chose (or I chose) to not interfere but we knew this would end badly hoping he would not screw our friends. The guy has a history of ghosting dating back to 2015 and in this case with a nice paycheck compliments of some trusting or unaware members. I should have opened my big mouth when it all started...
Hey Mike....this look familiar. I can't remember if @Psypher1000 was part of this too
20191007_195723.jpg

Cliffs notes:
He even bailed on helping host a meet up
Sorry I tend to remember stupid shit

Last edited:
This was me EXACTLY.
I had a gut feel and a suspicion, but only said something to someone in a PM that I had my doubts. It was a real catch22 at the time because I had nothing to back up my "feeling".
Easy to regret not saying something at this point but I am also not one to throw out allegations about someone without cold hard facts/evidence.

Same for me. I sent a couple PMS, but didnt know for sure.

Hey Mike....this look familiar. I can't remember if @Psypher1000 was part of this too
View attachment 349766

Cliffs notes:
He even bailed on helping host a meet up
Sorry I tend to remember stupid shit

Yeah...the meet up that never happened...only cost me a rack of chips that were never used and he never, ever acknowledged his ghosting as a meet up host after he came back. Haven't attempted to contact him since, his true colors were on display long ago.

Last edited:
I want to apologize again to everybody I sent his way, For people I sent his way, if you still need help let me know.

I tried to help him all I could. I helped him get started with creating designs, sent money, sent referrals his way, and offered my support. Not happy with him taking money and ghosting the community.

I guess I should have seen the signs. FYI - I did the Battala De Sonora design (Free) for him years ago.

Yeah...the meet up that never happened...only cost me a rack of chips that were never used and he never, ever acknowledged his ghosting as a meet up host after he came back. Haven't attempted to contact him since, his true colors were on display long ago.
Yeah I thought that was a pretty shitty deal when it happened.

I too was hoping for the best when started taking on design work for people, but fully expected that someone was going to wind up getting screwed. Didn't buy his bullshit story about a wreck and what not....if I see some photos and someone can verify that its him in said pictures, I could change my mind.

I doubt anyone will get their money back as I don't recall any self accountability after the "wreck" about ghosting people just prior to it.

Maybe time for the ban hammer

I can't decide which annoys me more... Being fooled and donating to this clown or donating to another member years ago who was apparently on hard times due to medical debt but then proceeded to buy high end chips in the classifieds in the next few months (that were way out of my budget at the time)

Makes no sense to burn bridges over a few hundred dollars. I pray that things never get so bad in my life that I have to take advantage of others. Truthfully, I feel genuinely bad for the guy and I'm also $140 down the drain from incomplete artwork. Live and learn.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom