Anyone know where @MoscowRadio is? (11 Viewers)

wonderpuddle

Full House
Reaction score
Has anyone seen or heard from @MoscowRadio in the past month or so? I paid him up front for a few custom label projects. He sent me some initial pictures, which look awesome. But then he disappeared. He briefly checked in about a month ago and promised me he’d be better at communication and get me files by June 10. But he’s gone missing again. I’ve sent him numerous messages and emails over the past couple weeks but can’t get a response.

At this point, I’d just be happy getting the art files for whatever he completed and I’d find someone else to wrap up the projects. But I’m afraid he’s taken the money and run.

If anyone has heard from him and/or knows how to get in touch with him, please let me know. I’ve already written this money off but I would really, really like to get the art files I paid for.

Afraid I am in a similar spot, he's been offline for two weeks. Last message I got from him was June 3.

I hope you get what you are owed. I loaned him some ceramic samples (GOCC Royal Yak $20, Boardwalk hybrids, ABC Jubilees) in May 2018 for a few weeks to check them out. Despite multiple promises to ship them back, he still has them.

I know he has had issues over the past year. I wish him the best getting himself better.

Crap. This isn't good. I've heard nothing but great things about him, so I hope it's okay

Even though I have only dealt with him a few days, my first thought is something is more likely to be wrong than he just decided to take the money.

If anyone can find out, I and others would appreciate it.

I am quite sure that he would not knowingly and willingly defraud anyone on this forum for which he has agreed on a transaction. It must be something out of his control. Hoping for some good news and a return to better health.

I personally think he's a really terrific guy (I have never met him personally, but just working with him here on the forum). I am worried about him. I've been trying to get a hold of him too. I'm concerned something is wrong :(

Definitely unlike @MoscowRadio to have such a period of inactivity, especially on the back of a successful group buy.

I really hope James is OK. He seems like a stand up guy, and has proven to be an asset for the community. My thoughts are with him and his young family.

He certainly seemed enthused about my project. But my last contact was 6/6.

Ugh.

The last contact I got was more than a month ago, which was after another lengthy period of nonresponsiveness. He explained to me that delays were the result of him taking on more than he could handle but would make it right, keep in better communication and finish the projects he was working on for me by June 10. And then nothing since.

Given the timing of everything, I fear he took money from more people than he anticipated, making promises he realized he couldn’t keep. I think he just felt overwhelmed so he decided to just disappear, effectively opting to take the money and run instead of doing the right thing and at least sending partially completed files to the people who paid him.

I hope I will be proven wrong, but I have very little faith in him ever showing back up at this point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom